Part 2: Chapter 28

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
Five days had passed since (name) had moved into her new home. While she did have to wake up earlier than usual so she could walk to school and still get there on time, she would always come home to some sort of dinner and boardgame.
The only exception to this was on Thursday. On Thursday, (name) would go to therapy and Glitchy and Steven would recharge. When (name) would get home, Gold would be waiting at the door to give her a hug. His face would light up in a big smile when (name) gets home, like how a puppy gets really happy when its family comes home from work.
Instead of an actual dinner, (name) and Gold would then have snacks and watch a movie or TV show together. Come Friday, things went back to 'normal'.
Or at least, it seemed that way.
(Name) went to school like usual. Came home like usual. And was about to go in until...
"(Name), G-Glitchy and Steven told me to have you wait out h-here until uhhh 4:45," Gold stopped (name).
"Ok?" (Name) was a bit confused, but it was already 4:39, so it wasn't like she had to wait a very long time.
She paced around a bit and Gold disappeared at some point, presumably going into the house, but eventually it had become 4:45.
Upon opening the door to the house, confetti had been thrown around (name).
"Welcome home!" Steven, Glitchy, Gold, and a few other people cheered.
"Huh?" (Name) was confused.
"We were going to throw you a housewarming party... or I guess it's more of a house-welcoming party... basically, we were going to throw you one of those the day after you moved in, but when we invited people to come, no one was available until Friday so we had to stall some," Steven explained.
The confetti had finally all fallen to the floor, and (name) saw the faces of all seven people in front of her. She recognized most of them: Gold, Blake, Glitchy, Red, Steven. But the other two were people she had never seen before.
One of them had long red hair that obscured his face, not red hair as in the orange kind, but red as in literally red. He had on a puffy black jacket and baggy jeans that almost looked like snow pants.
The other boy looked similar to Gold and Blake. He was another doppelgänger basically, except he had all his limbs and was all white. Like a blank sheet of paper or a polar bear in a snowstorm, his clothing and skin was a ghostly white. The only color he had were his red eyes.
"Oh yeah, we should introduce ourselves, c'mon Silver," the doppelgänger said, dragging the redhead with him. "My name is Journey, and this is Silver."
"Nice to meet you... my name is—"
"We know your name is (name), (name)," Journey interrupted.
At this point, (name) had noticed just how high-energy Journey was: too much.
Silver tapped Journey on the shoulder to get his attention and started to say something in sign language.
"Fine! I won't interrupt people!" Journey huffed.
"What did he say?" (Name) asked.
"It was basically a lot of cursing and lecturing," Red chimed in, also understanding sign language.
~~~
The house-welcoming party had been going on for about an hour now.
Blake and Red were catching up at the kitchen table. Journey, Silver, and Steven were chatting at the couch. And (name), Glitchy, and Gold were awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.
"Let's just g-get snacks, (name)," Gold suggested.
(Name) and Gold got microwave popcorn from the pantry, put it in the microwave until it was ready, and then escaped the party to Gold's room.
It was nice seeing everyone and meeting Silver and Journey, but (name) was honestly more tired than anything.
She and Gold sat on the edge of Gold's bed and ate popcorn together until the bag was empty. Then they just sat there, swinging their legs for what seemed like hours.
Eventually, Glitchy knocked on the door; (name) and Gold had to leave.
When they went back out to the party, almost everything was cleaned up but everyone was still there, getting ready to leave.
"Sorry we didn't get to chat more," Journey said.
Silver then signed something.
"Hey, that's not very nice, Silver!" Journey gasped.
"What did he say?" (Name) asked.
"Nothing directed at you, just mean stuff directed at Journey," Red chimed in.
"Ok..."
"Well uh, bye... and nice meeting you... and sorry for being annoying!" Journey gave (name) a big smile as he dragged Silver along to leave. Silver waved goodbye.
"(Name), Gold, Red, outside now," Blake said.
Once they got outside and shut the door behind them, Blake explained why he called everyone outside at the end of the party. "I brought the ballots with me."
"Oh no, who's expired?" Gold whined.
"No one's, (name) has to put hers in," Blake explained. "So (name), what do you think the date will be when Glitchy and Steven finally get married?"
"..." (name) filled out the paper handed to her and gave it back. "So this really wasn't a joke when you told me about it at the mansion..."
"Nope... well now that that's over with, bye guys, it was nice seeing you," Blake waved goodbye and began to hop off.
"I should probably get going too, tell Glitchy and Steven I said goodbye," Red said as he began to walk away too.
(Name) and Gold said goodbye before heading back in and relating the message to Steven and Glitchy. They then helped clean up what was left before finally going to their rooms to sleep.
~~~
April 14
The end of the school year was only getting closer, and being a senior in high school meant one big event was still coming up for (name) before graduation: prom.
Cherry and (name) read all the fine print for inviting people who don't attend the school, and decided they would invite Ben and Gold respectively.
After Cherry drove (name) to the path in the woods so she could go home, the two girls gave each other a silent nod in understanding.
(Name) rushed home and upon getting there she put down her backpack inside on the floor, and grabbed Gold's arm to bring him outside.
"Would...go...prom...me," (name) was so winded from running home, that half the words in her sentence were gone and replaced by sharp breaths.
"Would I like g-go to prom with you?" Gold asked, making sure he understood her correctly.
"Yeah, that... would you?" (Name) nervously asked.
"I-I would love to!"
Meanwhile...
"Ben, wanna go to prom with me?" Cherry asked.
"Wait really?"
"Yeah, the school has a few things about inviting outsiders but luckily it won't affect you."
"Hell yeah then. Tell me when, tell me where, and I'll be there," Ben said.
After (name) gave Gold the specifics and Cherry gave Ben the specifics, both boys had a simultaneous realization...
The next day, while (name) and Cherry were at school, Ben went to the pokepastas house and he and Gold went up to Glitchy and Steven to ask for help.
"Glitchy...Steven... can you guys teach us how to dance?" Ben and Gold asked.
—————
1225 words!
Only 2 chapters left :(