Part 2: Chapter 18

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
"Hey! Hey! Wait for me!" Someone yelled from behind Glitchy, Steven, and Gold.
The three boys turned around to see Ben running at them and out of breath.
"Why are you here?" Steven practically spat on Ben.
"Sheesh, calm down, why are you guys in such a big rush anyways?! I just came to see Lost. Rumor says he has limbs now, and it seems the rumors are true."
"Cool, you saw him, bye." Glitchy tried to end the interaction.
"Why so impatient!" Ben whined. "You enjoying the limbs, Goldie-Boy?"
"Don't call me that. And we're a bit busy r-right now, so leave us alone B-Ben," Gold's voice was devoid of its usual cheerful demeanor.
"Damn, who shoved a stick up his ass this morning?! So moody!" Ben crossed his arms.
"Leave Ben, you're wasting our time. We need to go somewhere," Steven told him.
"Go where?" Ben clearly didn't know when to stop.
Steven and Glitchy gave him an annoyed look that said 'you seriously don't know?'
"Oooohhh. So who're you going to kill?" Ben finally understood.
"Kill? No. I-I'm going to torture them until they apologize f-for what they did to (name). T-then I'll kill them a-after they beg for f-forgiveness." Gold started to walk off, no longer wanting to spare any time on conversation.
Glitchy and Steven followed him, but Ben decided to join too. While they were walking, Steven whispered a quick synopsis to Ben of everything that had happened.
~~~
Red was cleaning out his car some when he saw Gold, Glitchy, Steven, and Ben walk by.
"What're you guys doing in my yard," Red sighed, clearly not in the mood for whatever shenanigans might be pulled.
"Oh, we're just off to torture the guy who made (name) try to unalive herself," Ben put it very bluntly.
"... Would it be faster to drive there?" Red asked. He clearly wanted to tag along and beat up the person too.
"Probably," Steven said.
"Cool. Everyone get in the car and just tell me where to go."
~~~
Meanwhile...
"Oh my god, you look so cute in that outfit (name)!" Cherry showered (name) in complements.
"Oh, thanks," (name) was caught a bit off guard by it.
The two girls were having a 'Girl-Day' which meant three things:
Fun.
Makeup.
And clothing shopping.
Cherry drove (name) and her to the mall, and the two girls started their day by going to a tiny makeup store called Zephora.
Zephora had a lot of things: lip balms, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, and other cosmetics. It even had stuff for acne and clearing the pores on people's skin.
(Name) wasn't really into makeup, but it didn't bother her to help her friend pick out stuff. Only getting herself a chapstick with the money she took from her drunken father before leaving home, (name) watched as Cherry got like 3 different shades of blush and 5 things of eyeshadow among other things.
After (name) walked out Zephora with her tiny bag next to Cherry's huge bag, the two girls went to get clothes.
In the clothing store, the two got their respective styles and got matching sweaters. Cherry got a lot of the stereotypical rich-girl clothes, while (name) got a pair of discounted jeans and a striped shirt.
"So (Name), I had an idea..." Cherry started a conversation as the two began to walk back to the car.
"Hmm?" (Name) hummed to indicate that she was listening.
"What if we went on a double date? It'd be me, you, your boyfriend, and my boyfriend."
"He's not my boyfr— oh wait, he is now," (name) started to say. "Yeah that seems like a great idea."
"You two having been going out on dates for how long now?"
"Like right after Halloween, why?"
"It's almost New Years and one of you finally asked the other to be officially dating only now?!?!"
"Yes, I don't see what's weird about that," (name) was confused.
"Never mind. I'm glad you found someone to dote on you and vise versa," Cherry smiled at (name).
"Thanks. So about that double date, any ideas?"
"I'm glad you asked, buckle your seatbelt because this is going to be the best idea ever... but seriously, buckle your seatbelt so I can drive now."
"Oh. Right. Sorry!" (Name) quickly buckled her seatbelt, feeling a bit embarrassed about forgetting.
Cherry began to drive the car and explain her idea to (name). "So instead of going to the movies or a fancy restaurant, we should do something a bit more... what's the word?"
"Down to earth?" (Name) suggested, hoping that would complete Cherry's sentence.
"Yeah, down to earth, that works. Basically nothing super out there, something simple but nice."
"So what if it was more personalized, like a place that could be our spots, a place no one else has been on a date before."
"Like the abandoned playground in the woods?" Cherry asked.
"Too late for that, Gold and I already went on a date there."
"YOU DIDN'T... REALLY?!?!"
"Yeah, that's where we had our first kiss."
"I knew that abandoned playground would be good for something," Cherry joked.
"Mhm... wait, what about the abandoned buildings?" (Name) suggested.
"Like where we hang out with R sometimes?"
"No, the ones that are deeper in."
"Hmm, those might work," Cherry said excitedly.
—————
896 words!

Sorry for the late chapter and if it was a little less polished than usual, I was trying to write it Sunday night but I had another episode (yay! Mental health!). I'm a bit better now, but there's no guarantee for a Friday chapter this week because I don't want to force myself to write and have to go through another episode. Sorry :(