Chapter 19

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

Wow! I can't believe you took the time to read this and not go straight into the chapter. This (Friday) afternoon there will be a teaser for a potential second book thing (NOT sequel) if it gets enough hype maybe I'll write it... so if you get bored with life, go check out my account information (?) and look for "Thawing our Frozen Hearts" (or don't, it's up to you).

—————
(Name) woke up with a headache. Sunday was uneventful. She did homework all day, leaving her room only to use the bathroom.
(Name)'s stomach was growling. She wanted food so bad but ate her last instant-ramen cup before trick or treating yesterday. It would've been too risky to go to the store. Her mom was home today.
And so, (name) suffered through the day and bit at her fingers. Once finished with her work, she skimmed the syllabus for each class she was in to look at the schedule.
Grabbing a pen and paper, she began to write down this week's to do list.
Monday was very empty. She had minuscule homework and her classes were mostly starting new units. No tests.
Tuesday was a half day for Election Day. She planned to spend the morning with Cherry. The rest of the day was like Monday: empty.
Wednesday and Thursday had a good three to four hours worth of work.
Friday had 3 tests but no homework.
Grabbing the paper and now stuffing it in her bag, (name) was mentally prepared for the week. She hoped.
It was only 6:00pm but deciding that falling asleep sooner would make breakfast come faster, (name) took a quick shower and got in bed.
Instead of falling asleep immediately, she decided to spend a few minutes reading on her phone. It was 1:00am when she finished.
~~~
Waking up to her alarm, (name) got ready for school. On her windowsill was the usual Monday note from Gold.
Hi (name)!
Halloween was so fun! How did we even get back home?! I remember falling asleep in the golf thing and waking up at noon in my room.
Steven and Glitchy said they get 20% of our candy, they said they are taxing us. I'll be sure to bring the bag later. See you after school!
Bye!
From Gold
(Name) smiled as she read the note. Reading the part about the candy tax angered her slightly but she decided not to hold a grudge about it. Unless they took her favorite candy... then she would hold a grudge forever.
She put the note with the others and left her house to start to walk up the hill.
~~~
(Afternoon)
"(Name)!" Gold happily floated over to the girl as she entered the clearing.
"You're energetic," (name) remarked. "How much candy did you eat so far?"
"Bold of y-you to assume it's b-because I had candy."
"Whatever, let's be communists and distribute the wealth equally," she walked over to the bag and picked it up.
"Don't forget, we get 1/5 of the candy," Glitchy barked.
"..." Gold gave Glitchy a slight glare.
"I don't give a crap who the IRS sends, Glitchy, I'm not paying candy taxes!" (Name) retorted.
"If you don't pay now, we will increase the tax to 25%," Steven grinned.
"Who picks out which candies you get?"
"We do," the boys said in sync.
"Gold and I get to pick out half of them."
"Fine, but we get first pick overall," Glitchy agreed.
"Deal!"
(Name) emptied the bag of candy onto the rock and the candy was distributed. For every 1 candy Glitchy and Steven took, (name) and Gold got 2 each.
By the time they were done checking the candies (for air to see if they are good) and divvying them out, they didn't have enough time to play games.
Grabbing her bag of candy, (name) headed off for home.
~~~
Tuesday morning (name) trudged out her house to see Cherry's car parked in front of her house.
Upon noticing (name), Cherry rolled down the window and excitedly invited (name) to get in the car.
"(Name)! I haven't seen you since last week! How was Halloween? What did you dress up as? How much candy did you get? Who did you go trick or treating with? What did they dress up as?"
"Woah, Cherry, too many questions at once," (name) said as she buckled her seatbelt. "Halloween was good, what about the party? Was it fun?"
"Very! I'm sad you didn't get to meet Ben, but it's fine," Cherry started to drive up the hill.
"You asked what I dressed up as? I think the best way to explain it would be a Pokémon trainer. My hat didn't match my vest though, R would have been disappointed in my fashion choices."
"Haha! R cannot judge your fashion, he dressed up as a Pokémon trainer too!"
"Seriously?! What do you dress up as?"
"Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda."
"I didn't know you were into that, Cher."
"Honestly I'm not, but Ben looks just like the protagonist character from the games and we decided to match."
"That's so cute!"
"I know, right?!" Cherry giggled. "So, who were you with?"
"Some friends, you don't know them."
"A boyfriend... perhaps?"
"CHERRY! NO!" (Name) turned red.
"Cherry, yes! I'm right aren't I, you look like a strawberry right now."
"I'm not dating anyone."
"Ask them out then."
"No! He's my friend. He doesn't like me that way."
"Just try it! Come on, (name), live your high school romance."
(Name) shrunk back into her seat.
"You got this, (name)!"
~~~
After driving around will Cherry for an hour, getting ice cream, and talking about romance some more, it was time for school.
"This was fun, Cherry. Let's hang out again soon," (name) laughed as the two girls walked into school together.
"Yeah! But seriously, ask him out already, (name)," Cherry gave her friend a nudge and two thumbs up. "You got this!"
~~~
"H-hey Steven?" Gold floated up to the other boy.
"Need something?"
"H-how do y-you a-ask someone out on a d-date?" Gold looked down shyly.
Steven held back a wide grin. "Come young one, it is time Glitchy and I give you the talk."
~~~
"...  and that's every single way I know to ask someone out." Steven gave a smug smile.
"It's b-been 6 hours..." Gold let out a sigh.
"So what's your plan, how're you going to do it?" Glitchy asked full of excitement.
"Um... I-I'll write a note f-for (name) to come t-thirty minutes later on W-Wednesday and then..."
After finishing to lay out his plan, the three boys got to work.
~~~
Wednesday morning (name) woke up to a note on her windowsill. She normally didn't get notes on Wednesdays so it was quite a surprise at first.
Unlike the other notes, this one was in an envelope. She carefully opened it and read it.
—————
1091 words!
Another A/N:
We made it to 1000 views!! A big thank you to everyone, this story couldn't have made it here without you!
(Also you get two chapters each week until the end of May, I will probably put the first one on Monday or Tuesday and the other still on Friday)

Gold's GameBoy Color (Lost Silver x Reader)(Finished)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें