Bloopers from Part 2: Chapter 5

A/N
This isn't part of the story, it's just a dumb idea that I had and I probably would've put in the story, had it been in character for Gold.
If a lot of it looks familiar, it's because it's from Part 2: Chapter 5 (hence the name of this chapter)
**Changes will be underlined**
—————
...
Habitually trying to float out his bed, Gold found himself unable. Instead he was met with shock as looked down at his arms to see...
Wait a second, arms?! Gold frantically thought before yelling. "S-STEVEN?! G-GLITCHY?!"
"What do you want Gol— HOLY SHIT," Steven asked as he walked into Gold's room, cutting himself off when he saw Gold. "Glitchy, turn off the oven and get your ass in here!"
"What's wrong now Gol— WHAT THE FUCK?!" Glitchy said as he entered Gold's room.
"W-what do I do?!" Gold began to panic.
"Gold, it's fine, you knew you were gonna have limbs if you stopped recharging so why are you freaking out so much?" Glitchy tried to calm down Gold.
"I don't know Glitchy, just because you have sex with Steven doesn't mean you know when you're going to get pregnant!" Gold retorted.
Steven held back laughter as Glitchy fumed. "What makes you so sure that I'M the one who will get pregnant?!"
"Because you're a malewife."
Glitchy was about to punch Gold but Steven decided to try and deescalate the situation.
"Try standing up," Steven said, trying to change the subject and prevent Glitchy from killing Gold. Apparently this worked because Glitchy backed off, also wanting to see Gold try to stand.
"O-ok," Gold positioned himself to get off his bed.
One leg at a time he put his feet on the floor and stood up. Then without warning all of Gold's limbs disappeared and he fell to the floor with a thud.
...
—————
A/N
You guys get the point.