'you need a roommate honey'

Ziva was driving the car with tears streaming down her face as she recalled what happened in the hospital. She hurriedly reached her rented apartment and opened the door coming in and dropped the things at the floor falling herself to the ground.

Her breathing grew ragged and her vision became blurry. She was having a panic attack. Her breathing grew more as she sobbed and her chest contracts more. She was losing her consciousness, she tried to get up to get something like her phone or something to stop her panic attack but she couldn't even move a limb, her body was just shivering.

Just then she felt someone engulf her in a hug and say-"Shh~ it's alright. Take deep breaths bachha! It's alright. Everything will be fine!! Count with me" the voice was all too familiar but she was not in the state to retaliate or question someone.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

The man started making a 'tic-tic' noise with his finger and the floor as Ziva started to calm down and slipped into sleep.

Virat Kohli looked at the baby in his hand who was sobbing her heart out, she looked so broken. He didnt knew why but he had an urge to kill whoever hurted her. The fact that looked so much like Ziva would made him question who she really was?

But then his little Hello Kitty would never Lie to him.

He picked her up and made her comfortable in her room covering her in her blanket. He came outside of her room and picked up her stuff that fell on the floor.

He called Anushka first, "Hey Nush. You stay at Ro for the day. I'm here with Mahi. She had a panic attack." Vi said sadly.

"What?!" Anushka yelled worriedly as Ritika looked at her startled and did Ro, concern evident in there faces.

"Yeah. She lives alone I guess. She almost passed out when I came. Can't leave her alone." Vi said walking towards the balcony area.

"Take care of her Vi. I'll be fine" Nush said and hing up. "Kya hua Nush?"

"Mahi had a panic attack" she told them as Ro sat straighter. "Wo to achha hua Vi  wha time PE pohch gya. Bechari akeli rehti thi and ye sab hogya" Nush said making Ro worry for the younger.

"N-Nush do one thing. Pack food for Vi and the kiddo. I'll take it. Becahra bhooka hoga" Ro said coming with an excellent excuse to meet up with Mahi.

Nush and Rits gave him a look, "Mai pack kr ke lati hu" Nush said winking at him. Ro grinned as Rits shook her head.

Mahi's apartment-

Ro parked the car in the parking lot and came out calling Vi-"flat no. Kya hai?"

"Kiska" Vi asked, "Abe Mahi ka!"

"Tu yha hai!?" Vi asked baffled, "flat no.?" Ro asked plainly.

"1501. 23rd floor"

Ro reached and Virat asked-"Tu yha kyu aaya?" "Khana" Ro said as Vi rolled his eyes-"Boht bkwas bhana hai!"

Ro 'subtly' looked around, "Kya krrha hai Ro?" Vi asked amused. "Ku6 nhi, ghr dekh rha hu. Achha hai" Ro said.

"Chup chap boln tujhe Mahi se milna hai" Vi said rolling his eyes. Ro looked at him like a deer caught in light.

"Kal mil lena. So rhi hai" Vi said as he opened a container and had his food sharing some with Ro and they slept on the couch.

Morning-

Ziva woke up with a pounding headache and sun lights hitting her face softly.

As she recalled the memories of last night her face fell. But then she frowned realising she is in bed and she clearly remember passing out in the living room.