Surgery..

Ziva was in surgery. Angad and Agastya had joined the others a few moments ago.

Agu and Angad entered the place to be met with a tensed silence. There eyes widened seeing an old man and a beautiful woman sitting on the waiting chairs.

"Bade Papa?" The two whispered in dis-belief. "Maun vrath pe hai wo.. baith ja" Orion said as Angad sat but Agu went ahead to give his blood. Tushar and Raghav came back sitting on the nearest chair to the OT door as Raghav stood beside him.

They sat in silence for the next 7hrs, Mahi was starting to feel nauseous due to fear of losing his daughter

He got up but his head spun and he fainted. "Mahi Bhai!!" Kuldeep yelled seeing him fall on the ground.

Sakshi hurriedly moved to her husband's side as the others helped him on a stretcher and he was taken for examination. Everyone was crying except Ro and Ori. The two eldest of their generation, consoling others.

Tushar was stressing over his condition when the doctor called, Ro and himself moved to the chamber. "His blood pressure dropped frequently but he is alright now. Is he the father of the accident patient?" The Dr. Asked.

"Yes" Ro said. "Or kitni der chlega operation?" Tushar asked, "dekhiye.. unki situation kaafi critical hai. I don't think ham unhe bcha paayenge"

"Jitna pu6a jaaye utna jawab dijiye!! Time?" Tushar said sternly seeing Ro taking deep breaths.

"A-Aadhe ghante or" he said fearfully seeing Tushar's murderous glare.

The two stood up as Ro who was having difficulty controlling his emotions felt his arm flying over Tushar's shoulder. "Mujhe kisi ke sahaare ki zaroorat nhi.. " he said.

"Hn.. mujhe hai" Tushar said plainly earning a glare in response.

They sat back silently. Half & hour passed pretty quickly. The Dr. Came out of the OT, as they sprawled around him.

"It's truly a miracle ki wo survive kr gyi ye surgery. But she is still in a very weak state. Her body is gonna take a long time to recover from the accident."They let out a sigh of relief as Tushar moved to see her from the mirror.

"They let out a sigh of relief as Tushar moved to see her from the mirror

"We're gonna shift her to the room and then you can meet her. (Looking at the crowd) Only two of you all are allowed to stay" The Doctor said as Tushar who wasn't in the slightest going to leave said-"I'll get the formalities done ......and I'm Staying.. "

"Ye kya haat Hui!!?" Harry said angrily. "Mahi ki saari reports mere pss hai... Mera rehna zaroori hai" he said trying to hide his desperation.

Sakshi was going to say when Ro cut her off-"Nhi Bhabhi.. aap itti lambi flight se aayi hai. Ghr jaaiye. Wha pe kisi abhi tak ku6 nhi pta. Mai hu yha!"

Vi looked at him baffled. "Or mera kya!?" He asked. "Mahi Bhai ke sth bhi to rukna padega kisi ko" Ro said as Vi grinned.

"Hamme se koi nhi ja rha Rishu ke alwa" Rishu-"Bhai!!?"

"Rishu Samiksha ghr pe hai.. wha pe bhi in bachho ke sth koi hona chahiye besides kal uski songraphy date hai hi. Yhi krwa lenge. Le aana" Ro said as Rishu huffed but nodded.

"Par ham sab kaise rukenge Caps?" Harry asked as Ro smirked Mischievously.

Moments later-

Sakshi had met her daughter and then begrudgingly left for home. Ro and Tushar were in Ziva's room.

Tushar was silent the whole time, not like he talked a lot but he was more silent then before.

The doctor entered the room to see Ro reading a magazine innocently. Tushar sat next to Ziva's bed.

"Everyone left I presume?" The Dr. double-checked earning a smile in response as Tushar rolled his eyes, the doctor left from the room.

"Aajao bhr!" He whisper yelled and Harry, Rah and Jassi sprawled out from a dog pile under the bed. "I can't believe this.. " Tushar said fixing the magzine that was upside down. Ro gave him a glare.

Mahi's room-

Mahi was in deep sleep as Vi and Shikhi sat on the couch and Yuzi, Bhuvi and Kuldeep were hidden inside the toilet.

And the night passed by..