boss baby

Tushar drove his bike through the front gates and Zora nearly had a heart attack, Raghav looked at him wide eyes.

"Kya kaand krr Diya" Raghav muttered to himself, Tushar ignoring everyone stormed his way through the living room and towards Ziva's room. Where Ro and Vi were with Ziva and the three were watching Boss baby with Aariv on Ro's lap.

"Aww he's so cute!!" Ziva gushed at her laptop screen, Aariv didn't seem to like it one bit as he started crying

"But not cuter than you baby" Ziva said tickling him as he stopped crying now looking at her curiously. "Definitely Rishabh's child. Jealous baby" Vi teased with a smile.

"Then he seems to take that from his Chachu's and Dad" Ziva said as Ro and Vi glared at her as she laughed.

Their comfort session was disturbed by Tushar storming in making their eyes widened, his face stained with tears as Ziva's face etched with shock and concern.

Tushar grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the balcony as Ro and Vi were left in shock. Ro pulled Aariv securely to his chest as he and Vi stood up moving to snoop on them.

With Ziva and Tushar-

Ziva was shocked as Tushar pulled her to the balcony shutting the door before his eyes snapped to her.

"Wtf are you doing here?" She asked baffled as Tushar grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, "Why didn't you tell me?" He said through his gritted teeth.

Ziva scoffed in anger as she pushed him back, "I'm not answerable to you Mr. Tushar!!!" She said angrily not forgetting his harsh words.

Tushar's anger was touching the 7th sky, "You're not! But ye to bta skti thi na!! It's about your life you mad woman!!" Tushar said as Angry tears escaped his eyes.

Ziva frowned, "Since when did you start caring about my life? Last time I checked that I didn't matter to you in the slightest" she said as now she was the one who was angry and he was the one who was hurt.

"Mahi... no.. " Tushar said as his eyes showed how tired he actually was.

Meanwhile outside the door, Ro and Vi were joined by the entire ICT, Raghav with Aariv and the gang. Mahi, Sonu and Yuvi were here too. Ori is not at home, he had gone to drop his mom off to the airport since she had some shoot.

"Isn't this breaching there privacy?" Jassi said to which Vi replied-"Privacy? Wo kya hoti hai?"

"Kya pta?" Ro shrugged as everyone rolled there eyes. Samiksha entered the room with Sakshi, the two frowned in confusion-"Rishu? Kya krrha hai?"

Rishabh jumped in his spot as he shushed his wife, Sakshi winced as Sammy gasped dramatically-"Tum mujhe shh nhi krr skte!!"

"Baby shant.. " Rishu said nervously seeing her glare, "Ho kya rha hai yha?" Sakshi asked. "Sun lijiye bhabhi or please shant boliye!" Sonu said as the two shrugged and joined.

"Mahi no.. " Tushar said as he tried to hold her but Ziva stepped away, "No! Why are you here? You don't care about me! That's evident to a blind man!" She said, Tushar for the first time saw the damage he had caused over the years of pushing her away.

"You were mad at me for leaving with  half recovery so I sure as hell can be mad at you for not telling me about this!!" Tushar said as he looked at her hurt.

Ziva's face masked in confusion, "What are you talking about? Didn't tell you what?!" She asked in frustration.

"That you have blood cancer got dammit!! And you're still acting like I'm spurting nonsense!" Tushar said as Ziva looked at him wide eyes as Mahi bit his tongue when everyone outside froze. "Aisa ku6 nhi hai! Koi ku6 nhi bolega!" Sonu hushed them before they could barge in.

Sakshi whacked Mahi's head and said-"Koi or bahana nhi mila?!"

The couple bickered whereas Ziva froze, she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him as if he had grown horns. "Which Idiot told you that I have blood cancer?" She asked him as Mahi gasped in offense.

Tushar scoffed and said-"Your Appa!! And stop lying!" Ziva looked at him baffled, "Why would I Lie you idiot??!" She asked him.

Tushar froze with a frown, as his eyes trailed off to the door and his blood boiled. He marched towards the door as Ziva shouted at him with tears in her eyes-"What is wrong with you!!?? Where are you going?!"

Ro locked the door from outside, Tushar tried to open it but to no vail. He banged the door as Raghav yelled from outside-"Ye Darwaza tab Tak nhi khulega jab tak tu Ziva ko sach nhi bta deta!!"

"RAGHAV YOU ASSHOLE!! Open the fucking door!!" Tushar said angrily. "HOW DARE YOU CURSE MY BOYFRIEND!!?" Gracy yelled from the other side as they all calmed her down.

Ziva looked at Tushar and said-"What truth?" Tushar froze as he gulped not looking at her.

"I am asking something!! What truth?" She asked sternly looking at him as Tushar pushed back his hairs and said-"He is just barking madness! There is nothing to tell.. "

"Oh should I start?" Raghav said from the room, "SHUT UP!!" Tushar yelled at him.

Tushar walked back to the railing of the spacious balcony and looked down, he was on the second floor and he knew that his recovering body might not be able to take the jump.

"Kood jao.. mere sth yha rehne se better to tumhe 2nd floor se koodna lgta hoga na?" Ziva said sarcastically but anyone could hear the pain in her voice.

"Why do you even Care ki mujhe blood cancer ho bhi jaaye to?" Ziva asked him with narrowed eyes. Tushar kept quiet dreading over his decision to come here.

"Oh hn you just had to check that your side chic is alive so that you can screw with her feelings again" Ziva said in a taunting tone as Tushar's eyes darkened in anger.

"Right? Obviously. What else would you be  here for?" Ziva said shrugging as Tushar clenched his fist, Ziva sighed in dis-belief as she moved towards the door and yelled-"Open the door!!" As she banged it back and forth.

"Open this damn door!!" She yelled as Tera start to form in her eyes and her voice quivered.

"Ziva-" "No Raghav!! I don't want to stay here with a man who doesn't care about my feelings!! Open the door!" She said as her eyes teared up.

"You're right. He doesn't care (Ziva put her forehead at the door as she cried softly) cause he loves you.. "