meeting him

Zora looked at the bed to see Tushar staring at him with absolutely no expression. "Who the hell are you?" Zora asked making Tushar  raise his brow. "You're in my room and you're asking me, who am I?" His voice is hoarse and gruff.

"Zoravar Dhawan" "I didn't asked for your name now did I? Why are you here?" Tushar asked in an intimidating tone.

"I'm here for Ziva. Not you" Zora said not liking his commanding voice. "So you know" Tushar said as he sighed.

"Um what's going on here?" They heard Ziva's voice as she looked between the two. "I told you. It's not gonna work" Tushar said as he laid back.

"It's just these two who knows okay? No one else is gonna know" Ziva said assuringly. "He knows who you are?" Zora asked slightly jealous when Ziva nodded.

"Who is she?" Tushar asked in dis-belief seeing a girl snoring on the couch, "Um Gracy! My best friend. The one I told you about" Ziva said as Tushar sighed in irritation.

"And these two are here cause?" Tushar asked as Zora hissed-"Don't talk to my best friend like that!! We're here for her not for you!!"

"Tushar please, they just followed me here" Ziva said as she put her hands at Zora to calm him down. Tushar noticed the gesture but he also noticed the slight tears in her eyes. "Help me please Mahi" he said hoarsely regretting his commanding tone at her. Yes he was harsh at her but not commanding, he is not controlling.

"Um Zora? Can you get Coffee for Gracy and I? The canteen is at the third floor" she asked as Zora nodded and left.

Ziva moved towards Tushar and helped him to sit near the window before opening the window making Gracy whin. "Close it! I wanna sleep!!" She said  putting the pillow on her face.

"No Gracy it's 9 already! Get up!" Ziva said pulling her blanket and pillow away as Gracy pouted and got up.

"Wassup brother? How's the morning?" Gracy said causally as if she has know Tushar for years as Ziva shook her head. Tushar rolled his eyes and said-"Mahi? Can we go out after dinner, I wanna try to walk outside"

Ziva looked at him surprised, "Y-You wanna go outside?" She asked happily. He nodded and Ziva smiled in delight so brightly that Gracy raised her brows surprised.

"Sure! We definitely can!" She said as Zora came in and handed them the cup. They were having coffee while talking slowly when the nurse came in with Tushar's breakfast.

Ziva took it as she made him sit back on the bed and then spoon fed him his food. Zora and Gracy shared a look, "So you two are like together or something?" Gracy asked teasingly as she didn't understood the gravity of her question as Ziva froze. Before she could say anything Tushar said roughly-"No! And we'll never be"

Ziva who was unbothered by his reaction just helped him lay on the bed and they came outside. Zora and Gracy were shocked, that was an understatement.

The way Ziva looked at the man, it was clear that she loved him. And Tushar looked at her like he hated her after she mentioned them being together. Or were they just dumb?

"What the fuck just happened?" Gracy asked feeling hurt for her best friend. No one should talk to her like that! Especially when she is helping him so much!

"He is not well Gracy and he is right anyway. We're not together (with a glint in her eyes) We'll never be" as she sat inside her car and Zora joined her where as Gracy took her car.

Ziva dressed up for the day, she has to go in search for Omkara. Gracy and her got ready and picked Zora up from his home.

"Where are we going and whom are we finding?" Zora asked as he scrolled through his phone

"Where are we going and whom are we finding?" Zora asked as he scrolled through his phone. "Omkara, he was the BCCI head when Appa was banned."

As they drove to there destination, they reached a bungalow. "I feel like a CID officer!!" Gracy said excitedly as Ziva smiled fondly.

They knocked on the door, an aged woman opened the door and asked-"Kya chahiye beta?" "Auntie? Is ghr me Omkara naam ka koi aadmi rehta hai?"

"Nhi? Mai or mere swargwasi pati ne ye ghr bnaya tha. Or pichle 10 saal se ham yhi reh rhe hai" the old woman said.

"Typical CID criminal be like" Zora mumbled as Ziva thanked the old woman and they cane outside.

"Yrr files me to issi colony ka address hai!" Ziva said frowning. "Aas paas dekhte hai"

They asked the people in the colony but all they got where questions in return. No one knew Omkara.

Ziva, Zora and Gracy were sitting inside the car having Lunch which was food packed by Sonu. "Yrr ye aadmi hai ki atma? Isko koi janta kyu nhi hai?" Zora grumbled.

"Itni aasani se to nhi milega. Or ab tak to bss Shak tha ab ek kadi hai. Files me jhootha address. Appa ke jaane ke turant bdd resignation or fir aise gyb hua jaise ghode ke sir se siing!" Ziva said as Gracy said-"Wah ACP Pradyuman! Sawaal to dhoond Liya! Ab jawab kon dhundega?!"

Ziva rolled her eyes and said-"BCCI ki law files me uske ghr walo ka ya spouse ka koi na koi pta hoga. Ab usse dhundna hoga"

"Or wo kaise dhundenge ham?" Gracy asked as Ziva said-"Wo mujhe hi krna hoga. Tumhe kya lga? Mai BCCI Mai advocate mje maarne ke liye bani hu? Nope babes. I have the entire excess over those old case files."

"Par tum wo specific case file kaise nikalogi?" Zora asked, she smirked and said-"Wait and watch"

Ziva dropped the two back and left for hospital again. Tushar was awake when she entered, she smiled at him and said-"Good that you're awake"

Just when she was within arms reach to him Tushar yanked her towards himself and gripped her arms in an iron grip.

Ziva flinched at the harsh contact, "Tumne unse kya kha?" He asked harshly.

"Tushar trust me Maine unse ku6 nhi kha. Gracy ko bss Aisa lga" Ziva said hurt with his actions but not surprised at all.

"Jhooth! Or kitna jhooth bologi!?? Auratein hoti hi jhoothi or dhokhebaaz hai! Tum alag nahi ho" he said and threw her to the floor. Ziva stood up like it was nothing and said-"khana thnda ho rha hai"

"Bnd kro apna ye dhong or dafa ho jao!!" Tushar said harshly, calling for assistance. A nurse came inside and saw Ziva's hand bleeding and said-"Mam? Ye apke haath se boht jyda khoon beh rha hai!!"

"Mai dressing krlungi. Aap inhe khana khila dijiyega" she said as tears started to escape her eyes shich tried to hold.

She took off from there and when the nurse was about to feed Tushar, he said in a commanding tone-"Get. Out."

The nurse left knowing the man's anger will do her no good. Tushar threw the bowl towards the wall in anger and rage.

Her teary eyes flashing in his mind which he desperately tries to shut off but couldn't. Her quivering voice... Her pain.