Gracy is the best..

Ziva walked out towards the living room where Tushar sat with Samiksha & Riva and a grumpy Rishabh & Jaddu, both glaring at the poor lad.

"Tushar! We're leaving" she said picking up Tushar's car keys as he stood up. "are itni jldi kaise ja rhi ho? Abhi to hamse mili bhi nhi!" Samiksha said with a smile. As Ziva looked at her with smile. "Chachi.. sorry" she said and walked out as someone stood on the door way before she could walk out.

Vamika stood on the door with an icy cold glare. Ziva looked at her wide eyes, "Vamu?" She whispered. "Oh behanji aap mujhe jaanti hai?" She said sarcastically.

"Vamu Aisa nhi hai.. " Ziva said as she tried to walk towards her but Vamika held her hand ✋. "Nhi! Mai to paida bhi nhi hui thi or fir bhi aapko apni badi bhn maanti hun! Or AAP??!" Vamu said as the ex-ICT looked at the two in nostalgia. Vi and Mahi 2.0💞

"Or ab aap Bina btaye ja rhi hai?!" Samaira said coming there standing beside Vamu. "Ye Portugal wps ja rhi hai" Vi said coming there as everyone looked shocked at the revelation.

"KYA!???" Gracy yelled as Ziva glared at Vi who just gave her a cheeky smile. "What is wrong with you?" Tushar said looking at his Mahi.

"What is wrong with me!? We'rent you the first one to tell me that what I'm doing is utter nonsense?!" Ziva snapped for the first time. "You told me that's the stupidest thing I came up with!? And you were right! So what's wrong now?" She asked him.

"This is the first time you have taken stand for yourself Mahi. First time in your life! Be it profession of your choice or your.... Feelings (Ziva looks at him surprised) you chose to ignore them. Even here the reason might be your Appa but this is something you wanted and now you're running away?" He said looking at her as everyone stares at him in shock.

"Is kabootar ke par kaat dunga Mai" Ori said glaring at him.

"Are you coming with me or not?" Ziva asked him ignoring the tears that are flowing from her eyes. Tushar Chuckled humourlessly and said-"I'm but I don't think we're leaving so soon."

He left to the car as the others were still Frozen in there places. She was about to walk out when Angad yelled-"Aap nhi ja skti!!!"

Just as she ignored his talk but Vamika was not ready to move away from the door.

"Jaake dikhao!" Vamika said like a stubborn kid. "Vamu move aside! Now!" Ziva said strictly as Vamika moved away on instincts. Ziva smirked at her and was going to walk out when Orion stood on the door way.

He smiled sarcastically-"Go inside, now!"

"Dada please!!" Ziva said not looking at him as Orion just ignored her words. Vami was grinning like a fool behind Ziva.

Ziva tried to move past him but Agu and Angad joined him with Zora. "Ye kya Bachpana hai??" She yelled in frustration.

"Bachpana hamara nhi tumhara hai!! Ye kya mtlb ki wps ja rhi ho!" Jadeja said baffled as if it was a crime.

"To yha reh ke aap sabki Jaan ko khatre me daalu??!!" Ziva asked baffled. "To firse yha se jaake ham sab ko jhooti umeed kyu dilayi!??" Sonu said angrily.

Ziva freezes hearing him. Her mouth goes dry as she licks her lips being speechless already.

"Ziva ye sab hota rehta hai bachha! Ku6 nhi hoga.. " Sonu said trying to pacify her but she says looking directly at Ori-"If you don't move in three seconds then you'll see my dead face"

The room gasps audibly as Ori's eyes turns dark in anger. Ziva passed by bumping her shoulder on to him as she walks out and she hears Gracy and Vami scream around.

She sits on the passenger seat, both of them leaving the place as have a last look at the Sharma Mansion seeing Orion's anger laced eyes.

Meanwhile inside the house-

Gracy was yelling in panic as the other's were holding there heads.

"Hame ku6 krna hoga!!!" Gracy yelled as the others stay quiet deep in thoughts about what Ziva said.

"Wo dari Hui hai" Vi said softly. "Or Darna jayaz bhi hai" Ori said coming in.

"To fir itta drama kyu kiya?" Vamika asked sarcastically earning a glare. "Darr jayaz hai! Reaction nhi!"

"Are to haath pe haath dhare nhi baith skte na!?" Zora panicked. "Beta Mera naam BDL Dena agr ye chali gayi to!" Gracy said as she walked out with Orion, Zora, Vami, Sammy, Agu and Angad behind her.

"Hame unhe rokna nhi chahiye?" Shikhi asked worriedly knowing that they are up to no good.

"Nah! Mai to ja rha help krne!" Harry said moving out. "are Harry pgl hogya hai!? Mai isse sambhal ke aata hu" Rah said following after him. "Rah bechara thak jayega! Mai bhi jaata hu!" Jassi said, following after him.

After the trio leaves, Rishu looks at his wife who was looking at the door with a troubled expression. "Baby? Mai kya kehta hu? Tu ghr ja.. Mai aata hu" he said as Samiksha yelled-"Mai ghr kyu jaau!?"

"Nhi-nhi! Mat ja! Tu Bhabhiyo ke sth ruk! Mai aata hu!" He said and ran outside.

"Mai isko pkd ke leke aata hu!" Vi said. "Mere gaadi me mera dimaag pda hai! Leke aata hu!" Shikhi said.

"Mai uski madad krke aata hu!" Jaddu said as Riva replied-"Hn aapko boht zaroorat hai! Please!"

"Mai wo krke aata hu!" Ro said following after them as Sonu shook his head leaving the four ladies behind.

"Gracy ne to revolution la diya" Nush said as the three nodded.

Meanwhile the company was off to stop Ziva from leaving.