true love❤️

Everyone was hella nervous after hearing about Raghav's grandmother, Mohini. Specially Gracy.

"Mai abhi bhi bol rha hu! Mera plan try krr!" Zora said as Ziva sighed before she contemplated. They Cannot mess this up.

The two were talking about this when Someone cleared there throat, the two turned to see Ro smiling at them.

"Chachu! Zora ne mujhe pareshan krke rkha hai!" Ziva said hugging her dear Chachu who in turn narrowed his eyes at Zora who gaped like a fish out of water.

"Kya baat horhi hai?" Ro asked as he kept his arms around Zora's shoulder.

"Ku6 nhi Chachu. Yhi soch rhe hai ki Gracy ko kaise pesh kare" Zora said as Ziva glared at him. "Itna wahiyat plan hai iska chachu!" Ziva said as Ro Chuckled.

Ro shook his head and said-"Kya Gracy aisi buri hai?"

The two frowned and shook their heads, "To fir uski personality chupani kyu hai?" Ro's words hit the two like a moving truck as he walked away with a smile.

"We're so bad friends" Ziva said looking down as her eyes filled with tears, "No Zivu. You're not. It's just we were too nervous.. We'll learn from our mistakes." Zora said pulling her into a side hug comforting her.

Living room-

Raghav was pacing back and forth, as the others sat watching him. "Maine Aaj Tak itna Dara hua Harry ko bhi nhi dekha jab wo koi kaand kr deta hai or Nat ko pta chl jata hai" Jassi said earning a glare from the said person.

Tushar who was playing Aariv looked up done with Raghav pacing like a bull, "Mujhe smjh nhi aarha, What's the big deal? It's not like ki wo tujhe force krengi. Right?"

"Hn prr Dadi ma is the Only family I have left, her feelings matter to me" Raghav said as he looked down like a sad puppy.

"Arre don't worry! Ham hai na!! Impress krne Mai hamse best koi nhi hai!" Vi said shrugging as he braided Jr. Sammy's hair.

Raghav looked at him and then shook his head, just then they heard a car entering the drive way. Sonu stood up along with Yuvi and Mahi, Mahi looked at the others and said-"Behave like humans. Jab tak hai tab tak hi sahi.",

Sonu and Yuvi came out to see a woman in her late 50s coming out of the car, her face strict as she looked around the place.

Raghav came out and his dadi's face lit up with a smile. Raghav bent down to touch her feets as Mohini blessed him fondly.

"Khush rahiye" She said hugging her grandson, as they broke the hug Raghav introduced her to Sonu and Yuvi, in case you were wondering. Mahi was taking care of his zoo.

"Ye Suresh Raina, Gracy ke Papa or ye Yuviraj Singh. Gracy ke uncle" Raghav said as Sonu and Yuvi greeted her warmly. Mohini smiled lightly. "Namaste"

"Aaiye please! Andar aaiye na!" Sonu said as Yuvi just smiled cause he didn't knew what to say.

As Mohini entered the living room only to be met with two figures flushed in water.

1 guess. Again.

Zora and Tushar.

Jaddu was grinning widely after having his revenge whereas Raghav thanked heavens that he was saved.

Mohini however looked wide eyes at the  scene. Horrified was the word that could describe her thoughts.

Mahi was frozen in dis-belief, clearly they needed to chain up a few people. One of them being Jaddu.