'did we really grew up.....'

They reached the Club, Mahi came out of the car with Garcia and they walked inside. Two pretty best friends.

They walked to a sitting area where a group of people where already sitting. Gracia went ahead hugged her friends as Ziva stood there with aher hands folded against her chest..

"Gracy! It has been so long!"

"We missed you!"

"You have gone prettier."

"New guy glow?"

They all went around hugging her when a girl noticed her and said-"Um is she with you?"

"Oh yeah! Everyone this is Mahi! My roomate!" Gracy said introducing her as Mahi smiled nervously-"Hi everyone"

"Hey! Do you have a boyfriend?" One of the boys in her circle asked Mahi as the others laughed but Gracy said-"Oh knock it off Viv. Go find your prey somewhere else"

"Girls! Come on! Dance floor now!" Gracia cheered dancing her heart out on the dance floor with her girl gang.

Mahi sat beside the boys and just scrolled through her phone. Trying to distract her mind from what was going on it.

As one of Gracia's new friend started talking to her. She smiled at her and talked to her but inside her she was freaking out. She had this feeling that she might have lost the most important person in her life. Gracia was her best friend. Yes they were kids that time but she still was her best friend.

'Did we really grew up?'

"I-I have some work. Can you tell Gracia that I left please?" She said as the sound of the blasting music started to hurt her ears. Mahi was sound sensitive. She still came here for Gracia.

"Yeah but are you alright?" The girl asked in concern as Mahi forced a smile and said-"Yeah" before moving out taking last glance at a laughing Gracia.

She walked off leaving the car as it was Gracia's. She walked on the side walk with teary eyes. She had an over coat around her.

Mahi knew that she was being irrational but she couldn't just shake off the feel. The feel of being replaced. She really wanted to be happy that Gracia had found friends but she just couldn't.

It wasn't just jealousy. It was a sense of insecurity. She hated this feeling.

She has made many friends in Norway but no one was even close as much as she considered someone she has not met for straight 14 years.

Mahi cried looking down as she was passing Marine drive. She wiped her eyes and left for the hospital since it was nearest to her.

She silently entered inside Tushar's room. He was sleeping peacefully. She took off her coat and sat next to his bed looking at him lovingly.

 She took off her coat and sat next to his bed looking at him lovingly

She held his hand between hers and started crying her heart out. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for ruining everything!" Ziva cried knowing that he will not get up cause the doctor usually gives him heavy dosage of medicine which takes him to sleep so he won't wake up.