jail?

Ziva was packing everything while panicking as she looked through her room for any last bits of packing. After packing her stuff she moved towards Tushar's room and helped him packing. "I want two tickets to Norway! Of tonight!" She said to her manager on her phone.

She called in for a driver who manages the place while they were away. As she and Tushar sit inside the car, the driver starts driving.

Tushar noticed that the driver was a little overly clothed hiding his face. He chuckled recognising him instantly as Ziva looked at him with a frown-"Kya hua?"

Tushar shook his head as Ziva's frown deepened.

Just then she heard a bit of thumping from.the backseat, "Ye kaisi awaz hai?"

"Are ku6 nhi madam! Dabbe rkhe hai" the driver said.

The driver was going round and round around the city and away from the airport.

Ziva noticed this and said-"Oh bhaiya? Ye kha leke ja rhe ho?"

"Jha aapka Dil Jana chahta hai madam!" The guy said with a grin behind his 'real' beard.

"Kya bkwas krrhe ho?! Aapko Airport jaane ko kha tha aap ye kha le aaye!" She said angrily.

"Are didi gussa kahe krrhi ho?" The driver said as his beard fell off and it was none other than Agastya. Ziva gasped as her face went red in anger-"AGU!!!!!"

Agastya flinched in fear as he pressed on the breaks and Ziva started her rant-"Do you know what you did!?? I told you to leave us but YOU!! Who else is here with you!? Sid you really had to do it!?? We're gonna be late for the airport!! Do you know what you had done!!"

Just then she heard sound of grumbling from the back seat again. She turned around to see at the ground lay Harry, Rah and Jassi.

"Chachu!??" She groaned as she got out of the car with Tushar dragging there luggage as Harry, Jassi, Rah and Agu started to follow her.

"Didi ruk jao na!"

"Zivu please!"

But she wasn't listening. She called in for another cab and after checking the driver she got in with a blank face as the four looked heartbroken.

She reached the airport and was waiting in the lounge when Tushar said-"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Tushar you do know to what extent they can go to hurt others. Especially my Chachu's now that they know that they all know!" Ziva replied.

"Mahi? All I know is you're running from yourself... Why you always do this?" He asks shifting towards her slightly.

"Why did you bring my feelings in front of my family Tushar?" She asked a little heartbroken.

Her eyes shined with tears, "I-I didn't mean it that way.. "

"I- it's just you never fell in love with someone that didn't loved you back so you didn't know the pain. I saw someone I love walk over to another woman and I let it happen not because I wanted to. But because I didn't had a choice.. "

Tushar was speechless.

"I get it that you felt betrayed that I didn't confessed my feelings to you and somewhere your ex-wife's words are right.. maybe I am the reason but... Is it my fault?" She was crying softly as Tushar's eyes pricked with tears.

"And n-now you're mad maybe that why didn't I move on? Trust me I tried.. to get my mind off you but it was always you for me.. but never me for you.. "

"And do you know why I hid it from my family? My people? Cause how am I supposed to tell them what I loss when what I did loose was never mine.. "

"And to keep you alive was my selfish choice, I Just couldn't see you die before my eyes... I want you alive doesn't matter if it's with me or not.. and you don't have to worry about me forcing you into a relationship or loving me after your treatment. My Appa had seen a guy for me month's before.. I'll move on." She says as her heart falls to the pit of her stomach and Tushar freezes.

"What?" He almost whispers.

"You don't have to worry. You're fine. Just three months and you'll be good to leave me.. " she said blankly.

Tushar felt like a mountain fell on his shoulder. His face was Blank as it didn't depict any of his inner tumeroil.

'she deserves to be someone's first wife! She has done so much for me, I'm happy for her that she is moving on. I never deserved her especially after how I treated her.' he thought as his heart breaks bit-by-bit.

Ziva wiped her eyes as she gets up and the two boards the plane. Just when she thought she'll be with her Appa a commotion happens outside.

Police enters the chamber, it was none other than Raghav seemingly looking for someone.

As he spots the two of them he moved towards them and said to Mahi-"You are under arrest Ms. Mahi Singh"

Ziva and Tushar looked at him wide eyes.