Fight and Clue..

The roads were going bizarre with the amount of people that blocked the roads, Mahi's heart was falling to the pit of his stomach.

As the people were running around and screaming his name, he felt his blood boil. This was the last thing he needed. Especially after everything these 'fans' put him through.

And they were doing nothing but endangering the life of his daughter even more.

They reached the godown after a long time and went inside not waiting for the police.

Much to there dismay, the godown was empty. No soul present. Atleast not the one that is alive...

"BenStokes!! Kha mrr gye sab!??" Virat cursed as he looked around.

"Khi nhi gye hai.. aap hi ke swagat ki taiyaari krrhe the" Omkara said appearing in front of the team.

"Bs@$* Teri itni Himmat!? Meri best friend ko kidnap karega!?" Zora said as he punched Omkara right across his face. Omkara wiped the corner of his lips seeing the blood that had collected on his fingers, he glared at Zora.

"Achha hua yhi mill gya. Iske best friend ka hisab isne de diya. Hamare best friend ka hisaab Dena abhi bacha hai" Yuvi said as his eyes fueled with anger.

"Ziva kha hai?" Mahi asked as he gritted his teeth, Omkara Chuckled. "Tumhari beti ne tumhe bhale hi bacha liya ho. Par tum usse sapne Mai bhi nhi bacha sakte! Yha pe hai hi nhi to bcahoge kisse?"

Everyone froze in there places. The goons that Omkara had hired came out of their places. "Or jab tak ham tumhe yha se jaane denge tab tak to Ziva is duniya se-" he was cut off by Tushar who punched his face.

"Where the fuck is she!?" He yelled straight on his face as the fight broke out.

Mahi was searching around the place not trusting Omkara's words one bit. "Mahi!! Uss room Mai dekh!" Yuvi said throwing two goons out of his path like twigs.

"Aa vedeya! Bat ka grip nikaal ke"

Chaos all around. While Mahi and Yuvi checked the godown.

Mahi barged in with Yuvi hot on his tail. No one. Getting into another room. No one. Another. Again. No one.

Ziva really wasn't in the godown. Tushar fumed in anger as he punched Omkara right in the face and held his collar. "Where is she!?!"

"Far away!" Omkara said as Tushar kicked him making him land at Mahi's feet.

Who picked him up by his collar before giving him a punch that shook his soul more than his jaw.

As everyone almost stilled seeing him violent, Mahi's eyes filled with tears.

Reminiscing the amount of struggle and pain this man had bought his family. He took away his parents. His daughter's childhood. His wife's security. His kiddos. His brothers.

Mahi punched him harshly that almost drew out blood. "Where is my daughter!!?" He yelled kicking him.

Omkara started breathing heavily, already being old and unfit and now being beaten by Mahi.

"Where is my baby!??" Mahi said kicking him one more time as the team looked at there Bhai. A sense of relief, that he let his grief be shown.

"You took away my everything!!" Mahi said as he kicked him again. Sachin Paaji and Dada wiped their eyes.

"Mere maa baap!!" *Punch*

"Mere family ki khushiya!!" *Punch*

"Mera desh!!" *Punch*

"Mera pariwar!! Mere bhai!!" *Hard Punch*

Seeing Omkara's condition go so bad Yuvi and Sonu stopped Mahi begrudgingly but all they wanted to do was to let Mahi Kill him.

They might after he tell them where Ziva is.

"Ab bta! Kha hai Ziva!!" Virat said as he held Omkara's collar.

"Itna hi drd mujhe hua tha jab maine apna beta khoya tha!! Ab pta chala-" Vi punched him before grabbing his face and squeezing hard making him wince.

"Bta!!!" He yelled as Ro looked at Omkara murderously.

They were busy with him when the guy who had previously been involved in Ziva's kidnap, the one who got beaten up by Tushar. Stood up and lunged at Tushar stabbing him in his shoulder.

He elloped in pain as everyone attention shifted to him, "Koi apni jgh se nhi hilega!!" The goon yelled pointing a gun at Tushar who was moaning in pain.

Everyone froze, "Are baap re!! Kitna khoon aarha!!" Ro said worriedly as he was about to move towards him but the goon yelled at him to step back. "Samjh nhi aata kya!?"

Vi gritted his teeth seeing someone talk to his Ro like that!!

Omkara stood up with his shaky legs as he grinned at them shamelessly.

"Jaane do usse!! Boht khoon aarha hai!!" Zora yelled as the goons surrounded them taking away there bats and wickets.

Rishu who was standing the farthest called on Gracy's number so that she can inform Raghav as soon as possible before he slid of his phone into his back pocket.

Tushar grunted in pain as the man pressed on his wound harshly with the heel of his shoes.

They were severely out taken. Omkara laughed thinking he had won. He didn't know how wrong he was.

Just when he was about to punch Mahi back they heard a loud yell.

Everyone looked up to see one and only dumb and Dumber. Standing on the railings of the first floor.

Everyone looked at the flabbergasted as Mahi yelled worriedly now being back to his responsible guardian personality. "Ye kya karrhe ho gadho!??" Mahi yelled strictly.

"Mujhe bhi try krna hai!" Harry said to Rahul who hushed him. "Ham dono ke bachhe latke hue hai ye kaafi nhi hai Harry!?" Jassi said whacking his head knowing these were Harry's antics.

"Dono ko tujhse door rkhunga!" Rahul said with determination.

"Upar se order hai Bade Papa!! Nhi ignore krr skte!!" Angad said balancing himself carefully as everyone looked at them baffled.

"Ziva ka?" Shikhi asked confused, "Nhi chachu! Ziva didi ka itna khauf nhi hai jab tak dance ki baat na ho! Ye to usse bhi badi (shivering) problem hai!" Agu said.

Sonu face palmed, "Meri beti ki baat krrha hai!"

And just then the man who held Tushar at gun point fell to ground while wailing in pain. Behind him stood Gracy grinning as Sammy and Vamika joined her kicking the man's away and freeing the boys.

"Tum log yha kya krrhe ho!?" Zora said worriedly kicking a goon off himself. "Bacha rahe hai!! Obviously!" Sammy said as she used her dadda's bat.

"BenStokes saari bhadaas nikal gyi!!" Vamu said as she helped Angad down the stairs. Raghav and his force were with them, soon the goons were getting arrested.

Omkara got surrounded with the others as Tushar was supported by Zora.

"Ziva whi hai jha se in sab ki shuruaat Hui thi. Dhoondh skte ho to dhundh lo. Wrna... Boom!"

"Kya mtlb hai tumhara!?" Raghav asked, "Keval ku6 19 min bache hai uss bechari ke pas"

Omkara welcomed another punch to his face as Mahi said in a scary voice-"Agrr Ziva ko kharoch bhi aayi to teri chamdi udhed dunga!"

"Baaki bacha hua kaam ham krdenge!" Zora said sarcastically, "Ek Gunday ka to ku6 karr nhi paaye, hame ana pada!" Gracy snorted earning a glare.

Ro was tending and fussing over Tushar like a mother hen, "Kissi ko idea hai kya bakwas krke gya wo?" Tushar asked as Zora tied a crape bandage over his wound making him grunt.

"Jaha sab ku6 shuru hua!" Mahi said as Rishu yelled-"2019! England?"

"Aadhe ghante Mai England?" Rahuliya shook his head. "Are ku6 to hoga!! Wait- BCCI ka head office?" Ori said as everyone looked at him.

"Ho skta hai!! prr risk nhi le skte 18 min bache hai bss!!" Tushar yelled as he wiped off the sweat off his face.

"Wait- wo uska beta!! Omkara ke bete ka  debut kha hua tha?" Raghav asked, Mahi looked up in realisation.

"Wankhede"