prank gone wrong

Ziva had come to pick Layla up, Layla came out with two huge pet cages. Ziva ran to her as she opened the cages and Sam & Caramel jumped at her. "OMG! My babies!!"

Sam was a male beagle and Caramel was a golden retriever. (They were mentioned in Chapter 1)

Sakshi and Mahi had dropped the two off to Layla since they thought it would just be a short trip to India.

They left for home soon enough, Gracy grinned as she saw the car entering the compound of the house. "Our Target is here commerades. On your mark!"

Vamu who was hiding behind the main door said-"Copy that Captain! Over & out!"

Angad and Agu who were forced into the plan stood with scissors in there hands right above the main door, at the first floor. A bucket filled with colorful feathers filled inside the bucket.

"Mai katunga!"

"Nhi Mai karunga!!"

"Nhi Mai!!"

Jaddu who was the mechanical head of there team gave a thumbs up to Vamu as she smirked evilly seeing Layla walking towards the door.

'aaja Angrezan! I'll tell you the consequences of trying to steal my di!!' she thought to herself. Vamu and Jaddu were on there toes as they saw Layla approaching,

Much to there shock, Ziva opened the door walking in before her and the big bucket of blue paint fell on her.

"Shit!" Jaddu whispered, "Plan abort!! Target safe! Treasure targetted!" Sammy said harshly on the walkie talkie. Layla gasped as Sam and Caramel started barking.

Ziva stood there frozen as she gritted her teeth trying to control her anger. When Agu and Angad saw the blue colored human, they cut the rope and the feathers fell on her sticking to the paint and Ziva like a second skin.

That was the last straw, Ziva yelled in anger as Gracy winced seeing her dripping in paint and feathers.

Everyone ran out of there rooms and gaming rooms to see Ziva. Rishu tried to stifle his laughter as so did the others as Mahi was tackled down by Sam and Caramel.

"Who did this?!!" Vi asked baffled, Ziva glared at Gracy as the latter avoided her eyes.

"It was not meant for her!!" Vamu defended herself as she bit her tongue and the others glared at her.

"Ugh! Mumma this is so itchy!!" Ziva cried out as Layla winced, "Ziva. You should take bath" she said as Gracy glared at her-"Well spotted!"

"Shut up!!" Ziva yelled as she shrieked in frustration before rushing off to her room. Sakshi went ahead and welcomed Layla earning the latter a glare from Gracy, Vamu and Sammy.

"Thank you so much for taking care of them" Sakshi said as Layla greeted her. "Hello Uncle" Layla said as Mahi smiled nervously seeing the glare Gracy was sending him, "H-Hello beta- I mean Lyla!!" Gracy kicked ground in frustration.

Sakshi took Layla inside as Zora and Ori were petting Sam and Caramel.

Jaddu, Agu, Angad, Vamu, Sammy and Gracy stood in a line as Mahi shook his head before glaring at Jaddu. "Even you Jaddu?!!"

"Are Mahi Bhai meri galti nhi hai!! In sabne mujhe chane ke jhaad pe Chadha Diya!!" Jaddu said as Vamu and Sammy giggled.

Flashback

"Please Jaddu Chachu!" Sammy said as Jaddu shook his head, Sammy made a puppy face as Jaddu tsked-"I'm not your Appa Sammy. Have seen too much of those puppy eyes."

"Are please Jaddu Chachu!! Aapke bade bhai pe baat aye to aap kidnap krne ko taiyaar ho!! Hame help nhi lekin!!" Vamu said, "Point to hai prr No! Mujhe daat padegi!!" Jaddu said as the two tired to convince him for the prank.