shana's clever plan

Ziva finally had some time to sleep since Gracy was out with her work colleagues. Much to her dismay, the doorbell rang and she groaned. She walked towards the door with eye bags.

"Good morning!!!" Ro said enthusiastically with a huge smile. She looked at him baffled. "Sir? Aap yha?" She asked.

"Teri aankhon ko kya hua?" He asked as she met him inside the house. "Ku6 nhi, need poori nhi hui" she grumbled falling like a leaf on the couch. "Aap yha kaise?"

"Are wo Mai apni car bhool gya tha uss din! Whi lene aaya tha to socha tumse milta chalu!" Ro said lying smoothly. "Mai chai bna ke lati hu"

"Are nhi yrr! Mujhe boht late ho rha hai mai chalta hu!" Ro said as he got up to leave but 'mistakingly' stumped his foot on the table.

"Aah~!!! Ah!!" He yelled in pain making Ziva widen her eyes-"Sir kya hua? Aap thk to hai?" Worry clear in her eyes.

"Aah~ boht drd ho rha hai!!" He groaned fakingly but Ziva was way too concerned to notice it. "Sir-sir baith jaiye!"

"Lgta hai ankle twist hogya Mera!!" Ro said as he cried out lightly to not overexagerrate!

"par aap to par takraya tha muda nhi tha" she asked in confusion but concern evident on her face. "Are muda bhi tha tujhe dikha nhi?" He said innocently.

"Koi baat nhi! Mai abhi na ice pack leke aati hu" she said and ran inside the kitchen. Ro cackled silently to himself  and said-"Isse kehte hai plan!" Doing a kung-foo pose.

Mahi came there to see his one leg in air-"Sir?"

Ro froze with wide eyes and yelped dramatically-"Mai seedha krne ka try krrha tha"

She hurriedly took the ice pack into his feet but Ro pushed her hand away and said-"Are Mai krrha hu bachha!" Feeling guilty for doing this act seeing how worked up she got.

She sat beside him worriedly seeing him yelp helplessly. "Ab kya karu? Mujhe to ghr jaana tha" he said sadly. "M-mai chhod du? Is you don't mind?" She asked.

"Hn! Hn! Hn!" He said but when he saw the questioning look he immediately yelped painfully-"Hn~"

"Mai ek sec me aayi!" Mahi said Rushing to her room to change as Rohit jumped to his feet and

He looked around the house and walked towards the balcony. He sat comfortably on the chair and freaked out seeing a rubber snake. "Aah!!" Ro yelled as Mahi rushed out to see him. "Sir!? Kya hua?"

"Wo!! Wo!! Peeche hat" he said with fear ok his face. "Wo?" She asked confused and saw the rubber snake.

"Wo rubber ka hai! Nakli.. " she said blankly but frowned seeing him standing. "Aapka par?"

Ro's eyes widened as he leaned on the wall and said-"hn boht drd ho rha! Ab to or drd horha"

"Kaisa drd hai? Aata jaata rehta hai" she said as Ro gulped at almost being caught.