His POV

Grab your napkins and lock yourselves fella since you're about to cry your eyes out.

♡♡♡

Ziva looked shocked at the door as Tushar froze, so did the others. "He had been in love with you even before." Raghav said as Ziva turned towards Tushar who was frozen in shock.

"Why else would he be running around the city searching for the woman he claim to hate? Why else would he fight a gang of goons when he is on his way to recovery from an attack?! Why would he cry his eyes out when you met with the accident??!" Raghav yelled in frustration as Gracy hugged him and comforted him.

Tushar wiped off the tear that escaped as Ziva asked him-"What is he talking about? You in love with me?" She chuckled humourlessly. He felt his heart bleed at her accusations but he knew he deserved every bit of it.

Ziva felt her headache at the new found info, he could never. Not after everything.

Tushar's eyes went to her in panic seeing her holding her head, he dashed towards her holding her as Ziva again pushed him away. "You can't love me.. no! Stop lying and let me out!!"

Raghav was on the verge of tears, he was trying so hard to reveal the truth to her cause she deserved to know. She deserved to atleast know.

"Tushar main tere par padtha hu!! Please or mat bhaag! Accept kr uske samne isse phle tu sach mai usse hamesha ke liye kho de!!" Raghav pleaded him.

Tushar closed his eyes as he slumped on the ground and said-"Have you ever thought why did I followed you around even when you were deliberately ignoring me so your Appa's identity could be protected?"

Ziva froze as she did not look at him, Tushar closed his eyes remembering the day he first met her.

His POV of the past-

It's my first day at my new school in Norway, I came from a student exchange programme through Sports Kota.

I was a bit anxious as I made my way through the corridor trying to find my class. I was getting frustrated by the time I found my class. Sighing I knocked on the door and the teacher looked at me. She invited me in as I introduced myself.

I took a seat at the last bench when I heard some whispers. Ignoring them I took out my notes as the class started.

I zoned out for most of my class when I was snapped out of my thoughts when the teacher said-"Can anyone tell me answer to this equation? Anyone? Mahi?"

My brows furrowed hearing the name, Sounded Indian. I looked up to see a black haired girl with a kind face answering the question. She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life.

Like a perfect rainbow. An old song that never truly gets old and stays classic. Her deep brown eyes were the perfect shade of the autumn that falls and make everyone fall for it.

Her sweet, warm eyes that radiated love but at the same time were guarded, drawn me to her.

Now imagine my excitement when I was her lab partner, but she doesn't seem to like me much. She does look cute when she gets angry, I chuckled at my thoughts when I met with one of my basketball team mate. Josh

He asked me to join him and his friends for lunch, And there I saw her again. Engrossed in a conversation with another girl as she smiled so brightly that it radiated warmess. Everything about her was just so natural.

But when I joined she seemed to stop smiling, why does she not like me?

It has been nearly 6 months since I came here, I miss my country more than anything. But I also thank my fate to introducing such a wonderful person into my life.