love can be a curse too..

It was night time by now and the house was silent like a graveyard. Ziva was still in her room when Gracy texted her,

Gracy💖-
Tushar is leaving..

Her eyes widened seeing the text, she opened the door and went to his room to see him packing.

"Kaha ja rhe ho?" She asked as her heart fell to the pit of her stomach. Almost like a physical pain.

Tushar turned to her and then back to his bag. "New apartment le liya hai Maine.. jab tak posting date nhi aati tab tak whi rahunga" he said with a heartless shrug.

Ziva Chuckled in dis-belief, she shut the door coming in as Tushar turned to see her with a shocked look.

Ziva held his collar looking into his eyes as she felt tears blur her mind and her eyes both, her heart bleeding in pain. "You made me realise one thing in life.. no matter how good of a person I try to be but I'll never be the one for you" she confessed holding his collar closing her eyes in absolute pain.

Tushar's heart slashed, "You just kept me fucking over and over and I let you!! I let you play with me and my feelings. Why?" The last bit came like a whisper.

"Why did you never fall in love with me?" Ziva asked the question she had burried deep inside her heart, the question that had occupied her mind since the day she saw him with Sunidhi. The question tha stabbed her heart-"Why not me?"

Tushar's eyes Hardened. "Cause you're pathetic."

Ziva's world stopped, "You don't understand this simple thing that I don't love you. Not now not ever. No matter how hard you try.." he said as he saw the look on her face.

"So do me a favour and move on.. cause it's starting to annoy me honestly. Have some self respect, I really don't give a damn and you come to me running like a lost love sick puppy " he said with disgust but was cut off by a slap on his face.

Ziva slapped him.

Tushar closed his eyes feeling the burn of his heart more than his cheeks.

'I'm Sorry'

Ziva looked absolutely broken, "I don't even have tears to cry now.. You know in those 3 years of Solace after you left and I cried every night, I never once regret loving you" she said in a whisper as Tushar looked at her with glossy eyes.

"But after hearing this.. I wish I never met you" Tushar closed his eyes as he gulped his tears back. "I regret loving you" she said and unbearable pain came in her heart.

"I never begged for your love.. I never did and I never will!" She said as she left his collar pushing him away making him stagger. She took off the bracelet Tushar had given her and shoved it in his hands.

"Leave! Like you always do!" She said looking away as Tushar's soul shattered.

He picked up his bag and left after one last look as his first love who was crying in despair. For him. Cause of him.

"Iss baar no. delete krr Dena.. (She said without looking at him) phone se. Taaki ab ku6 ho to mujhe call Naa aaye (turning to him with the most broken look ever) Kyuki Mai itni badi pagal hu ki utna hi time lgega mujhe wps aane Mai jitna tumhe lga mujhe chod ke jaane Mai. Iss baar shyd bardaash na krr pau" she said. Tushar looked at her back that was turned to him.

'I love you Mahi.. ' he whispered under his breath so that she couldn't hear.

Wiping away a tear that escaped, he left the room and Ziva's heart broke as her legs gave in. She fell on the floor with no one to pick her up. She ran back to her room.