Chaos...

Mahi was driving like a mad woman to catch upto Gracia who was not even picking up her calls. "Gracy why do you have to be so impulsive!!?" She mumbled as she kept driving towards the Kohli's.

Gracia stopped the car outside the Kohli house and got inside seeing a car enter behind her too. Mahi ran out of her car towards her like a maniac. Her hairs where on her face which was beaded with sweat.

"Gracy!! Don't do this please! I beg you!!!" Mahi pleaded as Gracia didn't stopped. She kept walking towards the door when Mahi finally yanked her back and said-"Why can't you put yourself in my shoes for a minute and think why I did this!??" She hissed with tears now in her eyes.

"Cause you're scared of your reality Ziva!!" Gracia hissed back. "I'm not!! The Only thing I'm scared about is that if I don't do this then dad will always be what the others portrayed him as!! A criminal!" She said with a ghost look in her eyes.

"My chachu is not a criminal!!" Gracia said holding her collar. "Where is he!?" Gracia asked her stonely. "Norway"

"Sach bolo-" "Mai sach bol rhi hu!!"

Just when Gracia was about to ask something again, a car stopped in front of the house. Rohit came outside with Rits as they looked at the two in shock.

"Ye kya ho rha hai yha?" Ro asked in confusion. Gracia opened her mouth but Ziva beat her to it and said-"Wo Gracy Mera collar thk krrhi thi"

Rita and and Ro frowned, "To andar chale?" Rits asked the two girls as the couple hugged the two not at all noticing the tensed atmosphere. "Or tum Mahi ko kaise janti ho Gracy?" Ro asked putting his arm around Gracia's shoulder. Ziva fumed in 'slight' jealousy.

"Zi (Ziva's breath hitched) Mahi meri Roomate hai!" Gracia said as she kept Mahi on her toes. "Achha!! Ye whi hai jiske liye tumne advice mangi?" Ro whispered as Gracia nodded.

"Mai chalti hu!!" Ziva said wanting to leave the place but Gracia caught her. "Aise kaise? Tum andar nhi chalogi?"

"Mujhe kaam hai Gracia!" Ziva said grinding her teeth as Gracia smirked and said-"Okay tum jao or Mai sabko sach bta dungi"

Ziva's eyes widened in dis-belief. "To ab kaam hai?" Ziva shook her head as the four walked inside.

Vi watched all of them with a wide grin. He hugged everyone as they moved to living room. Zora and Agastya who were playing with Vi's second love, his PlayStation looked up.

"Tumne Zora ko bhi nhi btaya na?" Gracia whispered to her, "nhi"

"Usko to Mai bta ke rhungi!!" Ziva pulled her back and said-"Agar tumne usse ku6 bhi kha to Mera mara mu dekhogi!!"

Gracia flared her nose at her in anger. "Are aap dono ek doosre ko jaante ho?" They greeted the others present there.

Shikhi, Jassi and Angad where there. Harry was apparently on his way with Rah and Kuliya. Rishu, Bhuvi and Jaddu are on their way too.

"Ham roomates hai!" Gracia said as she hugged Agu and Zora greeted Mahi shaking her hands which was already Shivering. "Are you cold?" He asked seeing her shivering hand. "N-No it's fine" she said nervously.

Shikhi and Jassi were looking at her continuously. They now knew why Do and Vi felt like she was Ziva.

"Um Shikhar Dhawan. You can call me Chachu" Shikhi said as Vi and Ro shared a look. Ziva felt overwhelmed with emotions as she nodded with a small smile.

"Jaspreet Bumrah. Mujhe bhi Chachu hi bulana. Sab whi bulate hai" Boom-Boom said.

Ziva was dragged between Jassi, Shikhi, Vi and Ro as Zora was dragged away by Gracia.

"Kya hua?" Zora asked her in confusion and he froze seeing his sister like best friends teary eyes and hugged her-"Hey Gracy!! What's wrong?"

"I can't speak but I can write!!" She said taking a pen and writing down everything she knows which was just-'Mahi is not Mahi. She is Ziva! Our Ziva!!'

Zora looked at the paper in shock, Gracia nodded as he asked-"Kabse pta hai tujhe" 'today' she wrote again.

'abhi ku6 nhi krr skte! After dinner. Make some excuse to drop us home!' she wrote as Zora agreed and they went back.

As they went back, everyone was already settled at the dinner table. Zora casted a glare at Mahi which went unnoticed by everyone accept two kids.

Gracia sat next to Mahi as Mahi leaned to her and asked giving her a warning glare-"tumne koi rayta to nhi falaya?"

"Bilkul nhi meri pyaari Zi (seeing her panicked look) Maahi" Ziva just huffed in frustration as Agu asked-"Didi aapka koi boyfriend hai kya?"

Mahi choked on her food as she coughed violently. Vi who was sitting beside her immediately handed her his glass of water along with everyone else except Gracy and Zora.

She looked at them still coughing as Nush said-"Are kisi ka to paani lo!" As Gracy rubbed her back. Mahi just took Vi's glass since he was nearest and he grinned at the others like he had a century and the others glared at him.

"Tum itna ghabra kyu gyi? Or Agu! Kaise sawal pu6ta hai tu!!" Sonu said yapping his head making him whin. "Mai to bas pu6 rha tha!" Agastya pouted when they heard multiple footsteps coming into the dinning.

'God no' she thought to herself as Harry, Rahul, Rishu, Kuliya, Bhuvi and Jaddu where here.

Her eyes widened as everyone got up to greet them. She stood in a corner when Jaddu's eyes landed on her and his smile fell.

"Um! Men's only!! Mere room Mai! Abhi!" Vi yelled when he saw Jaddu about to go bizarre on the poor girl.

Everyone had seen Mahi by now who just smiled at them and did a greeting gesture.

As all ex- ICT were going up followed by Angad and Agu when Ro said-"Men! Not kids!! Chal bhgg!!"

As the two whined the ICT left to Vi's room.