...

It was Tushar's first therapy session, Ziva was with him.

The treatment started, the oil started dripping from his toes

The treatment started, the oil started dripping from his toes. Tushar was holding Ziva's hands in his iron grip, as the oil started acting his pain increased.

He moaned in pain as the ayurvedic specialist started run his leg and massage it. "D-don't t-touch me!" Tushar yelled in anger.

Ziva took of her hand as she pushed him back on the bed softly and said-"It's okay.. it's me Tushar. Mai krrhi hu"

She gestured for the doctor to tell her how to do it. The doctor taught her and she did the massage of his muscles strainment.

As the oil fell on his knees, he let out a pain scream gripping the rod tighter as Ziva caressed his hairs watching his condition.

After his first therapy session, Tushar was too tired both physically and emotionally so he fell unconscious.

As Ziva washed off the oil from her hands. The nurse bought his food, Tushar tried to eat on his own but he couldn't. When the nurse tried to help him, he glared at her and scared her off.

Ziva sighed at the stubborn man and fed him with her hands. Tushar just ate his food as Ziva smiled brightly and ruffled his hairs and said-"That's like a good boy"

Earning herself a glare.

Tushar's therapy continued like this for 2 month's. Layla had come to meet him.

After a few hours, Tushar slept as Layla and Ziva started to talk.

"Why don't you tell him that you love him?" Layla asked her after a moment. She knew everything. Ziva told her after Tushar left for India.

Ziva pauses as she looks his way. "I- can't... He needs to heal first. Went through already enough.. wouldn't want anything else to happen" she said chuckling humorlessly.

"Seriously, What is your love? It has been 5 years Mahi.. " Layla said sympathetically. Ziva looked down and then back at her and smiled.

After seeing Layla off, she came back to him room to see the water jug on the ground. Tushar was breathing heavily standing near the window. His eyes were blood shot red.