RAJKUMAR!? Wtf?

Mahi was sitting inside the car with Sakshi, both of them had their blindfolds on.

"Ab aankhein khol le matao?" Sakshi asked Ziva and Gracy who giggled, "rukiye Badi mumma! Phle ham aapko bhe nikaale!"

"Mai bol rha hu ye log prank krne wale hai" Mahi whispered to Sakshi, "Hame sunayi de rha hai!" Ziva said in a sing song voice.

"So you better not. Agr prank hua to!" Sakshi was in the middle of her threat when Ziva removed the blindfold from her face and Gracy removed the blindfold from Mahi's face.

The couple froze, their home.

The place filled with too many memories to count, they were finally back. Vamu and Sammy opened the gate as the couple walked inside.

"Ye ab tak maintained kaise hai?" Mahi asked in astonishment. Yuvi, Ro, Vi and Sonu looked shy as Yuvi said-"Are tu aam kha na bihari! Guthaliyan kyu gin rha hai?"

"Bihari hu! Adat hogyi hai. Btao ab" Mahi asked as Sammy replied-"Sonu Chachu, Yuvi Chachu, Vi chachu and Dada used to keep this place clean. Atleast as much as they could"

Mahi smiled as the four looked like they didn't hear anything. They spent the day at their home with everyone as Mahi and Tushar spent their day at the garage.

The two tending bikes happily and making small talks. The day was one of a kind.

The next day however brought straight up Chaos. Today Raghav's grandmother was coming from Udaipur. Sakshi was handling everything downstairs along with Priyanka who was eleated to meet her daughter's boyfriends family.

In Gracy's room, the kids, Sr. Sammy along with Harry, Rah and Jassi were present.

Sr. Sammy was trying to get Gracy ready but Gracy was busy panicking. "What if she doesn't like me? What if I say something wrong? What if I say too much? What if-"

Her rant was disrupted by Zora who was sitting upside down on the chair-"Abe tu kyu dimag ki aisi taisi krrhi hai? Auntie ke pss option nhi hai. Unko psnd to krna pdega kyuki Raghav ke alwa tereko koi sambhal nhi skta"

Gracy who was done with his chapad-chapad threw a pillow at his face. "Beta Aaj panga mat liyo! Khoon ho jayega!"

Zora was about to retord but Ziva stood between them, "Stop it the two of you!! Zora ek din to apne sarcasm ko tala lga de!! Or Gracy! Sammy Chachi ki baat kyu nhi Maan rhi?" Ziva said as she turned to Gracy at the last sentence.

"Mujhe tension ho rhi hai Lovey! Ek kaam krr, tu mille Raghav ki dadi se Gracy banke" Gracy said as the Rah shook his head. "Hrr trio m Aisa hi hota hai kya?" Rah said to his two monkies who were busy fighting over a box of Candies.

"Kaisa?" The two said still fighting as Rah sighed before taking the box of Candies and dividing it into 3 portions handing it to them.

Ziva smiled with sarcasm dripping her smile-"Hn or shaadi bhi mai hi kr lungi Gracy banke! Ja na taiyaar ho!"

Gracy glared at her before going over her closet to change.

"Gracy you look gorgeous!!" Ziva said hugging her best friend, Zora from the back-"Hn ek dam!! Lekin ye parda kyu pehna hai?"

The girls glared at him as he smiled sheepishly, "To Gracy? Ab ek baar rehersal kar lete hai okay?" Zora said trying to be helpful as Ziva frowned. "Kya? Kis chiz ki rehearsal?"

"Are Maan le- um Hn Harry Chachu Raghav ki dadi hai! Come on yrr Zivu!" Zora said as Ziva begrudgingly sat on the bed as Harry got into his character.

"Glt insaan chuna hai! Ye pgl krdega sabko!" Jassi said holding his head.

"To aapko khana bnana ata hai?" Harry said in a thin made up voice, "Aapke bete ko ata hai?" Gracy asked back. "Gracy no! Please nhi!" Sr. Sammy said seeing her answer back as Ziva was on the verge of having a panic attack.

"Zora agr ye aise hi bolti rhi to Raghav ki dadi ko heart attack aa jana hai!" Ziva said worriedly, Zora went into deep thoughts before he smirked.

"Tu idea maang bhi kisse rhi hai!" Ori said as Zora smirked and replied-"Arre kya idea hai mera!! Don't worry work to krega!"

Meanwhile, Harry replied-"Bna leta hai!"

"To jab usko bnate aata hai to Mai kyu seekhu?" Gracy replied as Harry grinned proudly and Sr. Sammy, Rah and Jassi face palms.

They were in the middle of an argument when someone knocked on the door, Agu opened and Tushar and Raghav came in with Aariv in Tushar's arms.

"Ye kya ho rha hai?" Tushar asked confused seeing everyone in chaos, "Mujhe maaf karo!! Mujhse nhi hoga!!" Ziva was crying as Zora who was offended was trying to tell his plan as Ori was shaking his head.

Jassi was one step away from killing his best friend as his other best friend and Sr. Sammy were so done with Harry and Gracy acting like saas and bahu.

Sammy, Vamu, Agu and Angad were taking part in Gracy and Harry's skit.

"SHAANT HOJAO!!" Raghav yelled making them pause, Raghav sighed as Tushar patted his arm in support. "Gracy we need talk" Raghav said as everyone stilled.

"Well talk! Before I kill you!!" Gracy said feeling like he is about to drop a bomb.

Raghav sat in front her and said-"Please gussa mat krna. (Looking at Ziva knowing Zora is good for nothing except for Cricket) or agrr kare to pls mujhe bacha Lena"

Ziva shrugged-"No promises"

"Maine tumse ek baat chupaayi" Harry picked up a vase as as Rah pulled him down. "Meri dadi.. "

Tushar winced in sympathy for his friend mentally preparing himself to hold back Harry if needed.

"Meri dadi kind off. Udaipur ki.. "

"Abe jldi bol kal subah panwel nikalna hai!" Harry said as Raghav glared at him, "M-Meri d-dadi"

"Bolo Raghav!!" Gracy yelled as Raghav spluttered out-"Udaipur ki Rajmata hai!!"

Everyone paused as Vamu's mouth was hung open.

"Ek second? What? Maine glt suna kya?" Rah said as everyone shook there head.

"Beg your pardon?" Gracy whispered in dis-belief. Raghav smiled nervously, "Chhoti si baat hai-"

"CHHOTI SI BAAT!!!" Gracy yelled making Raghav jump in his place. Ziva held Gracy's shoulder who was looking wide eyes at Raghav.

"Okay! Fuck! I don't even know how to react!!" Gracy said as she started pacing back and forth, Agu and Angad were back to there normal work.

Running around the house to their bade Papa's telling them what they found out.

"Relax Gracy! It's really not big of a deal!" Raghav said holding her shoulders as Gracy glared at him-"Fuck you!"

"Not here please" Sr. Sammy said as she walked out of the room.

"Chachi!!!" Gracy whined as Sammy said-"To iska mtlb hai aap Raja hai?"

"Not technically kyuki Maine ab tak apni family lineage inherit nhi Kiya hai" Raghav said shrugging, "To mtlb Rajkumar!" Vamu said with a gasp of dis-belief.

"By default yep!" Raghav said as Tushar rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

"Rajkumar? Wtf?" Vamu said as everyone looked at each other.

"Wait- is your grandmother that typical oldie from serials that goes on with her pride!!" Ziva asked as Raghav glared at her for calling his grandmother oldie. "No offense"

Raghav sighs before nodding his head, "She is sweet but strict. You really need to be careful in front of her Gracy! Don't speak something irrelevant!"

"Tu pressure Mai mat daal!!" Gracy said as she whined and Zora yelled-"Isiliye Mera plan best hai!"

"Fuck off Zora!!"

"Calm down the two of you!!"

"Aaj ka din bhagwan bharose hi bitega!"