Angrezi Invader

Ziva who was in her room alone because of her punishment was doing the thing Vi does best.

Overthinking.

Her thoughts were disturbed by clinking of stones, she frowned when she heard them again. She went to her room's balcony and her eyes widened.

Tushar was hanging off her balcony, "What the hell?!" She whispered, going over and holding his arms to assure that he won't fall. Who was she kidding, if he ended up Falling then she won't even be able to pull him over.

"Relax! You're grounded and I wanted to meet you! Only option!" Tushar shrugged jumping into her balcony.

"Are you okay?" Seeing her gazing at him, "No" she whispered while shaking her head hugging him as Tushar returned the hug.

"It's gonna be alright. Gracy can't stay away from you" Tushar said as the two sat at the swing on the balcony. "What did you even fight about?"

Ziva felt her heart ache, Tushar would be hurt if she told him the reason. "Just something silly. Don't worry about it"

Tushar nodded as he felt Ziva go rigid for a moment, he made up his mind to talk to Raghav about it.

Next Morning-

Ziva left early to get things done for her dance academy, she was looking through the work as the advertisement of the legendary ODI match came up.

Twitter and Instagram were on fire, the whole world might I add was on there toes for the match.

She was looking through her still in  making office when the door was barged open, "Admission milega kya yha?" She heard a very familiar voice making her look up.

Harry was standing on the door along with Jassi and Rah grinning, "Chachu? Aap log yha? How do you guys even know?!" Ziva asked surprised cause no one except Gracy and Zora knew.

"Usme konsi badi baat hai? Jab tum ghr se nikli, tumhare peeche-peeche ham bhi aagye" Rah said shrugging as the three made themselves comfortable around the office.

"Chachu it was supposed to be a surprise!!" Ziva whined, "It's alright! Our lips are sealed!" Jassi said grinning as Ziva giggled.

"Okay to jldi se phla admission hmara krrdo!" Rah said as the other two nodded, "Chachu? Aap log dance sikhenge? Mujhse?"

"Obviously! Ab kisi ko to ladko ko bhagane ke liye rehna padega na!" Harry said as Rah and Jassi glared at his big mouth.

"You can't shut up for once!!" Jassi hissed as Ziva shook her head, "And here I thought ki aapko meri dance skills achhi lagi! Silly me"

"Ofcourse psnd hai!! Prr tum jab apne form Mai hoti ho to Mahi Bhai se bhi dangerous lgti ho" Rah said as the other two nodded making Ziva huff in offense.

"Chachu. Are you guys sure?" Ziva asked skeptically, "Ofcourse we are!! We're not old!! Come on!!" Harry whined as Ziva chuckled before saying-"Okay. I'll fill your forms. Don't worry about it" knowing they hate doing paper work.

"No no! We're very professional! We'll do it ourselves!" Harry said as Rah and Jassi nodded in agreement, "Okayyyyy, I just have a small work. Here. Your forms. I'll be back in few minutes" Ziva said leaving the three alone. Big mistake.

Harry was filling his form with a lopsided grin, "Harry? Love letter nhi likhna hai! Itna lamba kya likh rha hai?" Jassi asked in confusion.

"Chup krr be! Talented insaan hu mai!!" Harry said grinning as Rah shook his head already done with Harry and Jassi fighting all the time.

Ziva was looking over the mirror wall work that has been done along with the wooden flooring, "Hm. The work seems good. Please ku6 achha Khane ke liye bhijwa dijiye office Mai. Thank you!" She said to her new manager.