damage..

The ICT were shocked to see Mahi after years, they were so shocked that they couldn't believe it, if it was really Mahi or were they just dreaming?

Mahi who was looking so stonely cold looked at a distressed Tushar, Mahi walked towards him and slapped him across the face "Mahi!" Sakshi gasped in horror as no one dared to speak.

Tushar was looking down not meeting Mahi's eyes. Mahi held his collar as this time Raghav came in between but stopped seeing the infamous Dhoni glare. "Sach-Sach bta.. kya chl rha hai! Kaise hua ye sab!" Mahi said as Sakshi said from behind-"Mahi Maine tumhe sab bta diya.. "

"Jo ek baar jhooth bol skta hai wo dubara kyu nhi bol skta" he said glaring at her as Sakshi looked at him hurt.

"Dr. Ne kha hai condition c-critical hai" Tushar said softly as Mahi's eyes begrudgingly teared up.

"Mahi Bhai.. " he heard a quivering yet firm voice. Mahi didn't had the heart to look at his kids and not hug them. Just then they heard beeping voice from the OT. The nurses hurriedly starting moving in and out. The doctor ran inside the room.

Everyone stood frozen fearing that if they move them they'll lose Ziva.

Mahi was getting frantic seeing this as Sakshi was crying when Gracy hugged her comforting her.

Tushar left the place walking away as Raghav followed him to make sure he doesn't do something irrational with his mind that was falling apart.

He ran to the terrace area which was empty and punched the wall hard. He kept punching it un till Raghav stopped him by pushing him away and yelling at him-"STOP!! Are you out of your Bloody mind!?"

Tushar slid down the wall huffing as the tears slid down his face without his control, his walls breaking as he looked at the night sky.

Raghav looked at him silently understanding the guy's pain yet not understanding it. "I don't get it... If you love her so much then why are you doing this to the two of you?" He asked genuinely wanting to help him.

"Mahi is mine.. " Tushar croaked out his eyes filling with unsaid pain.

"W-What? Then why did you-" Raghav was beyond confused.

"Mahi is Mine.. " Tushar said again as he looked at the stars, "Ziva is not.. "

Raghav looked at Tushar intently for him to continue, "My Mahi and I are like
January and December.. a moment away yet a life time apart." He said gazing at the sky.

ICT and the gang both were silent, none of them could say anything

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ICT and the gang both were silent, none of them could say anything. Ro and Vi were looking at there Mahi Bhai like kicked puppies.

If it wasn't for the fact of there niece's health or the fact that they were literally caught hiding something from there Mahi Bhai, they would have crushed him and fought with him for thinking himself as a senorita' for leaving with letters behind.

"Bhai? Ku6 bolo na" Zora whispered to Ori, "Kya bolu?" He whispered back looking at his eldest Chachu.

"Yrr aise shaant mahol mujhse dekha nhi ha rha!! Bade Papa samne baithe hai! Chlo unse pu6te hai kis Khushi Mai meri best friend ko leke gye the!" Zora said as Ori replied-"Ja.. sher ke mu me haath daal"

"Fattu!" Zora said getting up with full confidence and going over to Mahi who was standing on the door with a blank look on his face.

"Khode da puttar! Maran ka Mann kriya kya!?" Shikhi cursed seeing his stupid son. "Young blood. Thanda jayega Mahi Bhai ke ek look Mai" Cheeku said.

"Bade Papa.. " Zora said Sternly but his confidence was thrown out of the window when Mahi looked at him. "C-Ch-Chai bhijwau?" Zora asked as Ori snickered at his place.

Mahi shook his head Patting his shoulder as the ICT fumed in jealousy. Zora grinned as he came back to Ori and said-"Dekha Mera kamaal!"

"Hn dekha na! Kaise tu Sanju Baba bnke gya or Babu bhaiya bnke wps aaya" Ori said as Zora blushed in embarrassment.

"Mahi Bhai ne hamse baat nhi ki or uski peeth thap-thapayi!!" Vi said in balant jealousy as none of them were better.

Vi and Rah has there heads on Sakshi's lap. She chuckled at there reaction.

The doctor came out after few moments, everyone sprinted behind Mahi to know about her condition. There hearts beating wildly in there chests.

"(Sigh) We need to perform another surgery. The internal bleeding is not stopping. I still stand by what I said earlier.. also does anyone else has O negative blood group?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah.. mera hai" Mahi said nervously, "Aap khoon nhi de skte! Aapki heart disease-"

"Sakshi!" Mahi said Sternly making her roll her eyes. "Inhe sab pta hai.. chupa ke koi fyda nhi!"

Mahi just shook his head, "Agu ka blood group O negative hai!" Harry said as he immediately reached for his phone to call home.

Ro finally had enough of Mahi not meeting any of their eyes. "Or kitni der ye krna hai? Nhi hame bta de to ham tab Tak wait krle!" Ro said looking at him as Mahi still didn't meet his eyes.

"Are ku6 bolo na!! Naaraz hame hona chahiye! Khud hoke baithe hain" Ro said as he began to tear up. "M-Mai naaraz nhi hu.." Mahi mustered up the courage to talk to him.

"Naaraz hone ka hak Mai kho chuka hu.. "

"Shi keh rahe hai!! Aap khud Gaye! Jaiye! Hamari bhabhi or bhatiji ko kyu leke gye!?" Vi said with tears blurring his vision. "Aap uss wakt nhi the jab Vamu Hui.. aap us wkt nhi the jab Agu or Angad hue.. aap to ab bhi nhi hote jab Rishu ka pehla bachha hone wla hai!"

Sakshi smiled happily as she looked at Gracy who nodded with a smile.

Mahi looked down guiltily and then went back to standing silently. He didn't had the power to pacify his brothers.

'Why did Ziva has to put me in these situations?' -he thought.

Ro and Vi exchanged unbelievable looks. "You're too much!! Par ye bhi sun lo bhai! Meri Zivu or bhabhi khi nhi ja rhi!! Aapko jaana akele jao!!" Vi said in a determined voice.