Bonus Chapter:3 (ending)

Vi who was cuddling his personal bear woke up startled hearing their kiddo's scream. "OMG!! Ro It's Kuliya!!" Ro woke up without a fuss also hearing Kuliya's scream.

As the two hurriedly came outside with Shikhi, Bhuvi and Jaddu in tow.

They spotted Mahi, Sonu, Yuvi and Rishu who were with them coming out of their tents. Harry, Rah, Jassi, Yuzi and Kuliya were in one tent.

They hurriedly opened the tent and walked in to see Kuliya hugging Yuzi and crying his eyes out. Ro gasped as he and Vi rushed to there kiddo.

"Omg!! Who did this!?!!" Mahi Bhai asked angrily as he saw how scared Kuliya was. His glare went to one and only Harry.

"I swear I didn't do anything!! Jassi back me up!!" Harry said looking at Jas like a kicked puppy.

"Bhaiyas. I don't think Harry did it." Jassi like the angel he is said to the others.

"I beg to differ!! How dare he hurt my Kuliya!!!" Yuzi fumed in anger as he hugged Kuldeep while glaring at Harry.

"No Yuzi Bhai it's not Harry!! First of Hardik takes pride in the pranks he do!! He would never hide it!! Second of all, he was between me and Rah in a sleeping bag tied so he won't crawl around like a caterpillar" Jassi said as Rah nodded and replied-"Jassi is right. We tied him up!"

"Was it you Jaddu!!?!!" Bhuvi asked while glaring at Jad who gasped dramatically. "How could you Bhuvi!?! I'm hurt!!" Jaddu exclaimed.

"It wasn't him! He was with us the whole time!!" Shikhi said as a chill runs down there spines.

"Bhaiya!! Someone was standing outside the tent!! Really!!" Kuliya said to Ro who shivered, "D-don't worry Kuli. Everyone is here right?" Ro said as Jassi mumbled-"Bhaiya? Are we going to go missing too?"

"No! Absolutely not! Those are just Jaddu's nonsense stories!!" Sonu said glaring at Jad.

Jaddu shrugged and replied-"I wasn't bluffing Sonu Bhai. I swear a whole group of campers went missing"

Everyone collectively looked at Jaddu, "Jaddu this is not the time!!" Bhuvi said wanting Jad to finally say that it was just his stupid story he made up.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Jaddu said raising his brows as Vi shuddered-"Jad! If I don't make it out alive then I'll personally kill you before anyone else does!!"

"Jad why would you take us to somewhere people go Missing!?!" Sonu Bhai asked as Mahi shook his head trying to find signal.

"Cause I thought maybe we can find the missing people?" Jaddu shrugged as Bhuvi was one step away from losing his sanity.

"And I thought you checked the area??!" Yuvi asked Mahi, "I did for wild animals. Not ghost tales!!"

"Let's leave!!" Yuzi said. "no! That's a bad idea! We should stay atleast till sun rise! If we go out in this dark then we might get lost!" Mahi said.

"Let's Just pass the night. That's all we can do anyways" Vi shrugged as Kuliya clunge onto him and Ro.

"Don't go Vi Bhaiya. She will come to you too!!" Kuliya said worriedly.

"She?" Ro mumbled, "It was a women!! I saw her! She had long hairs!!"

"Okay calm down Kuliya. It's alright. No one is here now" Mahi Bhai said in a calm voice that made KD calmed down.

"But Mahi Bhai Don't go out please" Kuliya said worriedly. "We're right beside your tent. Don't worry just 2 hrs more till the sun rises." Mahi Bhai said patting his head.

As Kuliya was getting comforted by Rah and Jassi. Yuzi was busy interrogating Harry who was whining end lessly.

As Vi left the tent he felt goosebumps rise on his skin when he heard a whisper in his ear-"everyone will die~~~"