Layla..

Orion looked at his Chachu's with a frown. "Chachu? Aap logo ko lgta hai ki Mahi Ziva hai?"

Sonu sighed as he explained everything to his nephew who looked distraught. "Ye baat apne baap ko mat btana wrna ham sab upar!" Harry said as Ori rolled his eyes and said?-"Of course mujhe pta hai ye baat!"

"Tu hamare plan Mai hai?" Jassi asked, "Koi shak?" Ori smirked.

The next morning-

Mahi woke up with a smile, she was glad how yesterday turned out to be.

She got ready and left for her office

She got ready and left for her office. She didn't went to Hospital since Tushar might still be angry and he needs a day or two to cool off.

However today she was going to visit him. Mahi completed her work and left for hospital. It was dinner time already, the day had passed in a blur.

She entered his room to see he was trying to walk by himself, she remembered he wanted to go out for a walk. But..

Anyway she moved to his side and held his arms and asked-"Can we go out today?"

Tushar nodded not saying anything, she helped him get into a light hoodie. She called in for a wheel chair and and took him outside into the fresh air.

He sighed as they came to the garden of the hospital, it was peaceful and no one was here apart from them. Just what he likes..

Mahi helped him to walk around with his hand around her shoulder and her other arm around his torso lightly.

Tushar Looked at the stars and then at Mahi as she helped him sit on one of the benches.

He was getting back to walking and he was glad. More than him Mahi was, but he didn't know that.

The Doctor's Cabin-

"Ms. Mahi. The patient is doing well. He is getting his leg senses back and touch wood he'll be fit like a lad soon. He doesn't have to be here accept for the ocassional Therapy session."

"So he is fine? Are you sure that he won't keep losing his consciousness now?" She asked to be clear. "No. He is doing great. You can take him home infact he will recover faster in an healthier environment."

Mahi sighed thinking of getting him home but she has to talk to Gracy first and him too.

She came back to his room to see the hoodie discarded on the couch and sighed, "Tushar? The doctor had advised you to be shifted off here. So will-"

"I wanna go to my home" Tushar said coldly, Mahi looked at him sadly and said-"Tushar the house is not on your name. You bought it on her name, it's legally hers and she has claimed it."

"I don't care Mahi! It's the only thing that I have got for myself more than anyone else! I want it back! Do something.. " he pleaded as his eyes glistened slightly.

That's something she can't ever say no to. She can never say no to him even if he asks for her life. But this time even she is helpless.

"Tushar? Please.. it's not possible. She won't give it back." She said as Tushar closed his eyes in despair.

Mahi was about to get up when she felt something tug her hand. She looked at it to see Tushar holding it while his eyes were closed. "I'm sorry" she whispered.

Tushar heard her but he knew it wasn't her fault. "Okay" he said softly making her look at him confused. "I'll come with you" he said as Mahi smiled slightly and nodded.

"Oh and Layla is coming!" She told him as he hummed opening his eyes seeing her happy face. "You don't know why she is coming?" He asked hoarsely.

"No she didn't tell me but it's alright I'm just happy no matter why she is coming!" She said fetching him a glass of water as Tushar shook his head with a small smile-'Dumb women! It's your birthday in two days.. '

After that she left for the airport to pick up Layla. She saw her blonde friend coming there and hugged her.

"Hey Ly! How are you?" She said sitting inside the car, "I'm great Mahi! How you doing?"

And they drove back home. "So How is he?" She asked looking carefully at Mahi.

Mahi sighed and replied-"He is recovering. The doctor had advised to get him in a homy environment so I'm getting him to my house." Layla held Ziva's hand and said-"Mahi I'm glad that Tushar is recovering but you gotta take care of yourself too okay?"

"It's fine Layla.. I'm great!" Ziva ensured her. She dropped her at her her hotel since Layla insisted on staying there and then drove back to home.