Disappointed

Sonu was getting pacified by Shikhi and Bhuvi as Ro was trying to calm down Vi who was not ready to back down. He wanted Mahi Bhai to talk. Yell. Anything.

A nurse came in subsiding the chaos as they tried to act normal. She removed the drip off Mahi's hand and said-"Abhi jyda stress nhi Lena hai wrna or problem ho skti hai... Or aap me se koi ek (seeing the crowd) doctor se mil lijiye"

Rohit moved to the door but before he could open, Rah opened the door from the other side. "Bhai!!! Zi- (seeing the nurse coming out he stops) Mahi! Mahi uth gyi!!" He said as Harry groaned-"Itna confusion mere chhote se dimag ke liye thk nhi"

Ro looked at him wide eyes as everyone freezes hearing this. All of them ran to the door to move out leaving behind Mahi and Sonu to fend for themselves.
Sonu was about to join the race but he saw Mahi being his stubborn self and struggling to get up so he supported Mahi and helped him to run to Ziva's room.

As everyone barged in Ziva was taking rest. She knew she was in trouble whenever her Chachu's would be here but she didn't knew what her luck had in store for her.

Everyone bombarded her with scoldings and Asking her if she was alright. Rohit-"Tu kaise krr skti hai aisa? Pta hai ham sab kitta pareshan hogye the?"

"Chachu Maine Jaan buch ke thodi na Kiya" she pouted. "Koi baat nhi Zivu... Par ye sab kaise hua?" Shikhi asked as he stood beside Ro.

She looked at Tushar for him to convey her message, "Abhi Mahi ko bolne Mai thoda takleef hogi.. ku6 der me jab thoda normal ho jayega tab btayegi" Tushar said as the others nodded.

Just when she thought to have some rest the door opened yet again and the person Sonu accompanied to her room made her froze in fear.

She felt her breath hitch looking at Mahi. "A-Appa?" She mumbled as her eyes clouded with tears. "Bas!! (Showing his palm at her) chup reh!! Or jhooth sunne ki taakat nhi mujhme!!" He said as Ziva flinched at the hard tone.

P.S.-Zora, Vamu, Sammy and Gracy had gone to fill the formalities and get the medicines.

"Sir.. " Tushar tried to come in between seeing the tear stricken face of Ziva. "Koi ku6 nhi bolega!!!" Mahi thundered as Tushar stopped dead on his tracks.

"Kitna jhooth bola tune mujhse!?? Sirf firm Mai kaam hai!!? Maine tujhse kabhi bola ye  sab krne ko!?? BOLA KABHI!??" Mahi was fuming in anger and everyone was scared. Ziva was sobbing as she looked at her hands.

"Tune Mera vishwas ghaat Kiya hai.. mujhe guroor tha Tera.. Aaj wo guroor tune khud toda hai" he said and that was the line. Virat was fuming seeing the tear stricken face of his daughter, so was Tushar. He clenched his jaw but he was helpless, it was her father. Or else he would have skinned that person alive.

"You have never disappointed me but today.. I feel disappointed.. in myself that I didn't raise you good" Mahi words left everyone shocked but Ziva was left heartbroken.

"BASS!!!!! Aapko ye kehne ka koi hak nhi hai!!" A voice was heard that thundered more than Mahi's words. Gracia Raina stood in all her glory as she glared angrily at Mahi.

As if Virat was shaken out from some kind of trance he shook his head and said-"Aapko andaza hai aapne kya kha?"

"Bss Bhai.. ham aapki respect bhoole nhi hai isliye chup the.. ek shabd or ham bhi nhi jaante kya hoga" Ro said looking at Mahi stonely.

Ziva's eyes fluttered closed as the machine attached to her started to beep alerting everyone. The doctor rushed inside and asked everyone to go out.

Tushar was angry like anything. "Usne ye sab khud ke liye nhi kiya!! Harr chiz sirf aapke liye!! Are usse lawyer bnna bhi nhi tha!! Uska passion dance tha!! Sab ku6 usne aapke liye chhoda!!" He said angrily looking at Mahi but Tushar didn't raise his voice as Mahi teared up.

Mahi knew his daughter loves him more than anyone. Just the mere thought of loosing her shook him to his core and he couldn't afford loosing her. Not now, not ever.

Gracy was angry. Okay that's an understatement. She felt anger for her bade Papa whom she longed to meet but no one hurts her Zivu.

Sammy and Zora came back with the medicines to see everyone looking tensed as ever.

The doctor came out and everyone rushed to him. "Dekhiye.. wo abhi-abhi itne bade accident se nikli hai.. agr aise hi panic attacks aate rhe to fir kaise chalega"

Mahi felt the ground slipping beneath him. He sat on the chair with a thud as Harry rushed to his side. Not talking but supporting him.

Moments later-

Ziva was alone, she didn't wanted to see anyone. She had made it pretty clear.

She was crying softly when a hand wiped her tears away.

She looked towards the person to see Tushar holding her hand and giving her an assuring nod

Ziva broke down as Tushar embraced her. She sobbed miserably as Tushar hugged her.

 She sobbed miserably as Tushar hugged her

"He doesn't mean it.. any of it.. " Tushar said as he comforted her and laid her more comfortably.

The close proximity made his heart ache and his longing for her increased

"Being this close to you makes me realise one thing.. I found you to loose you... Loved you to miss you.."