car washing centre🤣

Living room-

The two Sammy's were off for their respective dates with their beloved ice creams and ofcourse their other half.

Mahi and Yuvi had just came back from a walk around the place, as the two sat on the couch and asked looking around-"Aariv kha hai?"

Agu who was watching something on his phone replied-"Tushar bhaiya ke pas hai"

"Tushar kha hai?" Yuvi asked, "Maine unko second floor Mai jaate hue dekha tha" As soon as the word's left Agu's Vi, Mahi and Yuvi looked up like predators.

Ro and Gracy face palmed, "Dekho zaroori nhi hai ki wo Ziva didi ke room Mai jaaye!" Vamu said shrugging.

"Check krne Mai kya jaata hai?" Vi said shrugging as RO took out his phone and was going to call Tushar but someone patted his shoulder-"Chal na be-"

"Abe tu chal be!!" Vi said snatching his phone away as Ro smiled sheepishly, here Tushar and Ziva were cuddling with Aariv between them.

When they heard a loud knock as there eyes widened, "Shit!" The two mumbled.

"OMG!!! OMG!!! They're going to kill you!!" Ziva said holding Aariv. "Chill Princess I got this" Tushar said as he tried his best to smile but it looked like a grimace.

"Hide!! Cupboard ke andar!! Jldi!!" She said as Tushar got inside the cupboard.

Ziva sighed as she opened the door with Aariv in her arms.

"Aap log yha?" She asked while smiling, "Aariv tumhare pas kya krrha hai?" Vi asked with his eyes narrowed.

Ziva-"Wo Tushar ko- boht jaroori cal krna tha or ghr ke andar network nhi aarha tha to wo aake Aariv ko deke gya"

"Achha?" Yuvi pa said looking around the room. Ziva nodded as the three were not convinced in the slightest.

"Okay? Jab koi hai hi nhi to ham ja rhe hai" Mahi said as the two frowned. Par Mahi-" Yuvi was cut off as Mahi dragged him out.

As Tushar heard the door closing he came out of the cupboard-"Kha tha na mai-"

His eyes widened seeing Mahi, Yuvi and Vi standing there. Ziva face palmed, "Hello Soldier" Yuvi pa said grinning like a maniac.

"Tushar RUN!!" Ro yelled coming there as Tushar broke into a sprint as the three followed him. "Angad!! Pakado Tushar ko!!" Angad who was walking the hallway got curious and was about to catch Tushar but Agu held him back.

"Bhaago bhaiya!!" Agu said as Tushar yelled while running-"Thank you mere bhai!!"

Tushar was running down the stairs when they came across Hazel and Sakshi talking, Hazel came back for the match and since her shoot was over.

Tushar sighed in relief as he hid behind them-"Save me ladies or else your husband's will kill me"

"Don't worry my future son-in-law! We're here" Hazel said as Yuvi, Vi and Mahi came down running.

Tushar slipped away as Sakshi and Hazel stopped them, "kha ja rhe ho?" Shakshi asked. "Sakshi jldi hato wrna Tushar bhgg jayega!!" Mahi said trying to leave but Hazel and Sakshi were blocking the way.

"Kyu pade ho bechare bachhe ke piche!" Hazel said glaring at the lot, "Exactly Chachi!" Agu said as The three glared at him.

Vi-"Are bhabhi wo dekho!! Aariv bolna Sikh gya!!" Hazel and Sakshi grinned seeing Aariv as Ziva held him and the three slipped away.

"Ek second! Aariv abhi keval 1 mahine ka hai!!" Sakshi said as the two fumed in anger.

"Ullu Banya!!" Hazel said as they moved down to see Tushar being chased by the three. They were chasing him around when Zora and Sammy entered the living room.