narazgi..

Jaddu was laying flat on the ground as an eery silence fell on all of them.

"KYA!??" The supposedly fainted man yelled. Sonu sat quietly on the stool. "Bhai yha hai!?? Nhi!! Unhe pta chl gya!! Gyi bhais paani Mai! Ab ham kya krenge Ro!!?" Jadeja said freaking out.

"Saas lenge! Andar!! Bahar!!" Harry mumbled covering his face with a pillow and cuddling to Rahul.

"Or breakfast khayenge!!" Agastya said barging in with a massive tiffin box. "Agu tu yha kya krrha hai?" Ro asked.

"Bade Papa Mai subh sabse phle uthke ye sab khana bnwa ke le aaya. Baaki log to kal itta roye hai ki uthe hi nhi subh Tak" Agu said setting up one tiffin at a time and forwarded the first one to Ro then Jaddu and Sonu and since the others were sleeping he forwarded another one to Tushar. "Ye lo Bhaiya!" He said as Tushar looked at him shocked and so did Jaddu and Ro. Sonu just smiled proudly.

Tushar just shook his head and said-"Mujhe bhook nhi hai.. "

"Are khalo bhaiya, kal subh se thappad ke alwa ku6 nhi khaya aapne.. aapko dawai bhi to Leni hai" Agu said tossing Ziva's hand purse over to him since she carries his medicines all the time with her. Sakshi knew this so she asked him to take that.

"Beta.. tumhare bhukhe rehne se wo jldi nhi uth jayegi.. khalo" Sonu said softly. Tushar sighed having a small portion and taking his medicines.

"Rishu chachu or Samiksha Chachi bhi aaye hai. Dr. ke pss hai. Wo chachi ka 39th week chalu hogya na to consult krame aaye hai" Agu said as they nodded.

"Mahi Bhai ka kya?" Jaddu continued freaking out as Sonu and Ro tried calming him down.

With Rishu and Sammy-

Samaira was on the examination chair as the gyeno smiled at her and said-"Both the child and mother is healthy. We're expecting the baby any day now."

Samiksha smiled happily as she caressed her belly and Rishu sighed in relief, "Aap jaake haath dho lijiye or jell wipe krlijiye" she said to her as Sammy got down with Rishabh's help and moved to the restroom.

As the doctor moved to the office area, she said to Rishabh-"Mother ko kisi baat ka stress ho rha hai lately?"

Rishu frowned remembering the entire Ficasso of practically his life. "Hn wo ku6 family problems hai"

"Dekhiye.. aisi condition Mai ye stress na le to achha hai. Baby kaafi overweight bhi hogya hai womb ke andar. 4 kilo boht hote hai. Isliye ab thoda diet control ho.. or stress bhi kam le wrna bacche or mother dono ko khtra hai" the doctor said making him restless.

"Maine ye sab unke samne nhi kha taaki wo or stressed na hojaye." The doctor said as Rishu thanked her and accompanied his wife to Ziva's room.

Samiksha was breathing a bit more heavily by the time she reached the room. They came across Ro on the edge of throwing Jaddu out of the window.

"Bhaiya? Ye kya krrhe ho aap log?" Samiksha asked them as Rishabh got her inside and she sat on the single seater couch.

"Kya kha doctor ne? Kab aarha chota Rishu?" Sonu asked ignoring the fact that Ro and Jadd were at each others throats a moment ago.

Samiksha blushed at that and said-"Ab kabhi bhi aa skta hai.. or baby bilkul healthy hai!! Hai na Rishu?"

Rishabh caressed her hairs smiling a bit but everyone noticed the worry in his eyes.

"Ek kaam kr Agu.. thodi der me Samiksha ko leke ghr chle ja. Use aaram ki zaroorat hai" Ro said as Agu nodded when someone barged in yet again.

Angad.