her plan

Ziva was crying in Sonu's arms while reciting everything. "A-Appa blames himself. H-He hates himself. He thinks that it was all because of him" she cried as everyone else was the same.

"He started having panic attacks. Depression. Anxiety and what not" she said angrily. "With time even he started to feel like he was at fault for Dadu and Amma's death!!" She said angrily clutching the glass of water in her hands. Sanjana who saw her death grip took the glass away from her.

"Sorry" Ziva said to her as she sighed feeling herself shaking. Jaddu hugged her and said-"Bhai ko to Mai btaunga! Zivu sach btana, Bhai ko pta hai ki tum yha ho?"

Ziva shook her head, "Mtlb ham akele nhi hai" Vi mumbled.

"Plan kya hai?" Ro asked. "Plan ye hai ki aap logo ke se koi nhi pu6ega ki plan kya hai" she said looking at them earning a round of grumbles and shout.

"Achha-achha shaant ho jao!" Gracy said as the others looked quite offended.

Ziva sighed as Sonu said-"Tu hame plan bta rhi ya tere baap ko call lgau?"

"Sonu Chachu!" Ziva said baffled. She agreed seeing of how serious he was. And they cheered.

"Ab itna bda khol Diya to ye bhi bta do ki wo admi kon hai?" Zora asked making her tensed up. An eerily silence follows seeing as the smile drop from Ziva's face.

"Kon aadmi?" Vi asked his overprotectiveness dripping from his looks. "K-Ku6 nhi Chachu" she said nervously.

"Ziva?" Anushka asked her softly. Ziva looked down and said-"Mai pakka bta dungi Chachi but... Aap logo se ek promise chahiye mujhe?"

Everyone looked at her confused, "Mai abhi Tushar ke baare me batane ko taiyaar nhi hu. Kr ye baat Maine Gracy Tak ko nhi btayi. Ya Zora (seeing his offended look) And ku6 dino Mai waise hi wo thk hone wla hai. Please? Mujhse mat pu6iye?" She pleaded.

The boys were left baffled. "Yeh Tushar kon hai Ben Stokes!!" Vi yelled with wide eyes but Mush silenced him with one glare.

But Rits said-"Okay Zivu. Whenever you are comfortable"

Ziva smiled at her thankfully, "Achha plan to btao!" Rishu said.

"Omakara Singh. Iss aadmi pe mujhe phle bss doubt tha. Par ab ye iss case ki boht bdi kadi hai. Appa ke jaane ke turant bdd isne resignation dediya. File me adress glt or ab iska koi ata pta nhi? Iss aadmi ko dhundna hoga" she said to them.

"Or jldi! Mere pss sirf 2 mahine bache hai!" Ziva said as the other looked at her wide eyes.

"Achha ye sab planning plotting ham bdd me krenge. Aaj tumhara birthday hai!!" Priyanka said as she cupped her face and Ziva smiled brightly.

They cut the cake and had a blast clicking pics.

Social Media-

ViratKohli18 posted-