Pain..

Ziva was in her room working when Virat, Ro, Agu, Angad and Zora barged in. "What?" She asked in confusion.

"Abe yrr hame uss Omkara ki biwi ki information nikalwani thi! Or to ready nhi hui?" Zora said whacking her head as she had her eyes widened, cursing she sprung into the bathroom to change as the others made themselves comfortable on the bed.

She came outside and started to sought the stuff she needs to take.

"Ek second? Poori baraat leke jayenge kya?" She asked sarcastically seeing the troop

"Ek second? Poori baraat leke jayenge kya?" She asked sarcastically seeing the troop. "Kha hai baraat?" Ro asked.

"Ye baarat hai? Nah! Shukr mna ki Jaddu or Harry Maan gye agli baar ke liye wrna unko bhi Lana padta or Sonu bhai or Ori hamko join karenge!" Vi said shrugging.

"He bhgwan!" She said clutching her head. "Tushar have your Lunch on time okay? Medicines le Lena! And ku6 hoga to call krna" she yelled from out of his door as Tushar was reading a book inside his room.

"Ye kon hai?" Agu asked as Zora rolled his eyes.

The troop of Zoo left and got themselves Inside Agu's G-Wagon. Definitely not Harry's!

Vi was driving as Ro sat next to him in the passenger seat. Zivu was sitting between Sonu and Ori where as the three dumb, Dumber and Dumbest were at the back seat.

"Chachu ruko! Ruko! Ruko!" She said as Vi pressed the brakes as Ori and Sonu held Ziva's shoulder to balance her and everyone glared at her making her smile sheepishly.

"Wo! Bhook lgi hai" she said cutely, everyone gave her looks like she was an Alien. Ori shook his head and said-"One more to the zoo!"

"Bhaiya!" She whined as Vi parked the car near the restaurant. They all jumped out and ran inside like sugar rushed kids into the candy store.

Sitting inside the restaurant they started to decide what to get. "Um.. paav bhaaji!!" Ziva said happily. "Who eats paav bhaaji for lunch?" Zora asked with a disgusted expression, "I do!" Ziva said with a glare.

"Mai to aloo ka paratha khaunga!" Agu said as Vi and Zora agreed. "Meko daal chaawal dedo re" Ro said as Sonu surfed through the menu.

"Mai lunga ek thandi lassi or Amritsari Kulcha" Ori said as Sonu sighed keeping the menu down. "Meko to ku6 smjh hi nhi aarha.. tum log khalo" he said nad stood up taking the keys as the others looked at him worriedly.

"Chachu? Sonu Chachu ko kya hogya?" She asked Ro. He sighed and says-"Thoda pareshan hai.. "

Ziva contemplated before getting up and following him out.

Sonu was inside the car with a tired expression on his face. Ziva sprinted towards the car and sat on the passenger seat as Sonu looked at her smiled. "Chachu? Aap kis baat ko leke itna pareshan hai? Khana bhi nhi khaya?" She asked in concern.

Sonu sighed and said-"Mahi ki.. kaisa hai wo?"

Ziva looked at him sadly, "Chachu.. Appa ab thk hai.. "

"Agar wo thk hota to tu yha nhi aati Zivu.. itna janta hu mai tujhe" Sonu said as Ziva looked down.

"6 months back.. Appa had a heart attack" she said as his eyes widened.

Flashback-

Ziva was at a grocery store with Mahi. Norway, Portugal.

She was picking out some vegetables when she heard Mahi come to her, "Zivu? Ye thk hai na?" He was wearing a hoodie that covered his face.

"Hm.. achha cucumber or Zucchini?" She asked playfully showing them as Mahi groaned. "Yrr kakdi lo tum" Mahi said as Ziva laughed throwing her head back.

"Appa wait.. I'll get some tea Leaves" she said as Mahi looked at the Apple and sorted some.

Mahi was sorting them when he heard someone murmer from behind-"Dhoni?"

He froze, his mind went blank. He turned around to see a middle ages sardaar ji looking at him with wide eyes.

"Dhoni?" The man repeated as Mahi dropped the basket in his hands and sprinted towards the aisle to find his daughter. "Oye ruk oye gaddar!!" The man yelled running towards him.

"Ye kya badtameezi hai!??" Ziva said angrily as Mahi held her hand. "Are ye gaddar aadmi ne desh ko bech diya!" The man said creating an havoc and the supermarket security rushed into there direction.

"Mai D-Dhoni nhi-i hu" Mahi said in a fearful tone as the security guard took away the man who was yelling at him. Ziva looked at her father with a painful expression.

Mahi instantly held Ziva's hands and dragged him outside leaving the things, "Appa he is gone.. it's alright" she consoled him when out of nowhere a stone hit her head and her mind blurred.

"ZIVA!!" Mahi yelled as he held his daughter and her head bleeded like anything. Ziva was Hemophobic.

She had a fear of blood. Her body shook as Mahi's eyes filled with tears. "Gaddar hai tu!!"

He picked her up and put her on the passenger seat. Getting inside the car he took her to the hospital Tushar was in since Dr. Smith. Tushar's doctor was the only one he knew.

He admitted her as the doctor said-"It's alright Mr. Singh. She is just fine, she fainted cause of fear."

Mahi sat numbly on the seat as Sakshi came there running with tears in her eyes.

"Mahi? Mahi Ziva kha hai?" Sakshi asked crying. As the nurse guided them in her room. Sakshi cried clutching her daughter's hand.

Her slightly bloodied face ached her. Just then she heard a loud thud. Sakshi turned around and looked at Mahi lying on the flood as she felt her world crash.

"Mahi!!!" Sakshi held him crying as the compounder helped her getting him to the OT.

"He has a heart attack. Excuse us please. We need to do our work" the doctor informed Sakshi.

Since Dr. Smith was very accustomed to Ziva and known her for almost 2 years. He handled everything while she was in sleep. The next day, when she woke up. Her heart ached seeing her father in the OT.

And that's when she made up her mind.
She needs to get the truth out.