fight between soulmates

Aditya parked the car in front of the Dhoni house as he got down, Vi greeted him and they walked inside.

Adi was here from BCCI, they have changed their policies now trying to rectify there mistakes. And the BCCI president was removed from his position and the new president was yet to be appointed.

Ziva had resigned from the advocate post a month ago, and much to everyone's amusement BCCI was willing to prepare the game. But Mahi and the others had a wish, the revenue collected by the tickets will be donated to the disabled kids hospital.

Adi came in to be met with Ziva, "Adi! Hi!" She greeted him.

"Hello Ms. Ziva or should I say Mahi?" Adi said while narrowing his eyes, "Oops"

"Come come andar baith kr krna ye sab!" Vi said as they went in, "Sorry about that."

"It's alright. I understand" Adi said as they went in the living room cum zoo house.

Harry was busy with his dear best friends, discussing something very important. Ro was sleeping on the bean bag, Mahi Bhai was reading a book on farming. Sonu was looking at Jaddu skeptically, seeing as he was sitting quietly with a smile on his face.

Rishu was sitting and playing videogames with Agu and Angad. Shikhar was using his phone while whistling as Yuvi was listening songs. Yuzi and Kuliya were reading comic books.

"Look who is here Bhai! This is Adi! BCCI's manager. Nice lad!" Vi said as Adi greeted Mahi and everyone else. "Nice to meet you" Mahi said shaking his head as Adi smiled.

"Hello everyone!"

"So BCCI had already passed on the stadium permission, not like they were in any position to disregard." Adi said with an eye roll. "Also. Vi Chachu if aap khud hi khelenge to Current team ka coach kon rhega?" Adi asked.

"Ye to Maine socha hi nhi!" Vi said, "Who's gonna be our coach?" Kuliya asked. Mahi smiled and said-"Who is better then our very own Jammy Bhai?"

"Wah bhai! That's a great idea!" Rishu said. "But what about us?!" Agu asked.

"That's a matter of concern prr don't worry dhund lenge kisi ko!" Ziva said as Agu and Angad huffed dramatically.

"It's gonna be a 50 over match. Or kal ham advertisement chalu krr Denge." Adi said as Ziva grinned. "This is like a dream!! OMG!!" She squealed as everyone smiled.

"Um Ziva? Can I talk to you?" Adi asked as Yuvi narrowed his eyes at him along with Ro who was sleeping.

"Yeah!" Ziva said as the two walked outside with Yuvi Pa and Ro following after them sneakily.

"So I-I was wondering if you'd like to have some c-coffee?" Adi asked her as Yuvi Pa and Ro's eyes widened.

"Uh. Like friends?" Ziva asked not liking where this is going.

"Um no. Like a. Date?" He said as he looked at her expectantly.

"Sorry Adi. I- we can't" she said shaking her head as Yuvi Pa said to Ro-"Iska to game bjana pdega"

Adi looked down, "Sorry to make you uncomfortable. Really sorry." He said leaving as Ziva looked guilty. She went in search of her two idiotic friends.

Zora was in the gaming room with Gracy, the two playing videogames when Ziva barged in. She plopped herself on the bean bag and looked at the two. "Guys! You won't believe what happened" she said with a sad frown.

"Kya hua?" Zora asked his eyes not moving from the screen.

"You guys know Adi right?" She said as the two nodded, "The one who had a crush on you?" Gracy asked looking at her.