'SURPRISE!!"

Everyone was present at their home. The men were blowing balloons, Rits and Nush were decorating the room and Nats and Athiya were putting around fairy lights seeing the boys were literally good for nothing. Well apart from Playing Cricket and fighting. Sanjana and Priyanka who had come too were making food in the kitchen with the help of the only sane ones there, Kuliya and Bhuvi.

Harry was holding his cheeks and it looked like he was in pain. "Kya hua Harry?" Jassi asked

"Are phugga phula-phula ke Mai hi pichak gya hu" he whined. Yuzi was tangled with fairy lights posing when Rits said-"Yuzi!! Are kholo usse wrna Mai abhi Dhani ko call lgau?"

Yuzi's eyes widened in fear, and quickly got detangled. "Fattu!!" Rishu snorted.

"Samiksha ko call lgau kya?" Yuzi asked sarcastically. (PS- Samiksha character which will be uploaded in my future book's)

Rishu stopped in the fear of his sweet wife who can chop him like she chops onions.

"Are isko hawa Mai kaise tanga rhi?" Ro asked in fascination like a kid. Nush shook her head at her B-Ro.

"B-Ro.. double sided tape!" Nush said as Ro watched her dumfounded.

Jassi was filling the balloon with Shikhi with the air compressor. "Paaji? Itna kaafi hai kya?" Jassi asked.

"Nhi-nhi itte se kya hoga?" Shikhi and Jassi kept arguing as Angad, Zora and Agu were watching them back and forth.

Just then Ori cane there carrying ribbons when he noticed something. "Oye Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest? Cake kha hai?" He asked drawing everyone's attention.

"Kya mtlb ke cake kha hai?!" Priyanka asked baffled.

"Hai na cake! Angu cake nikal!" Zora said. "Paaji cake ta ham bhool gye" Angu whispered in his ear which everyone heard.

"KYA!!? CAKE BHOOL GYE!?" Everyone yelled. Ori smacked his forehead hearing this. He immediately slipped away to arrange a cake at just.... 10:30.

"Ro started to call his go to cake wla. Layla entered the room and saw the place in chaos. "What happened?" She asked Gracy.

"We forgot the cake!" Gracy said glumly as Layla exclaimed what!!

"By the way!! Everyone this is our dear Layla!" Gracy said as everyone greeted her when Ro yelled-"Are kya mtlb dark chocolate flavour nhi hai!! Abhi customised banwao aap!"

"Hello? Hello? Saala maaja phone kaatus!!?" Ro said angrily. "Are bhaiya wo chhodo! Ye bakery khuli dikha rhi hai" Yuzi said grinning as everyone surrounded him.

"Wah Chachu! Tussi great ho!!" Zora said cheekily, "Adress btao jldi!!" Priyanka said.

"Park s-street... London"

Silence

Ro got back on call yelling demanding his niece's favourite Flavour of cake.

Vi even searched his contact and so did everyone else.

"Kya Mtlb ki dark chocolate nhi hai Pineapple milega bss is wkt! Meri bhateeji ko osnd hi nhi hai Pineapple! Mujhe bhi nhi psnd!! Mai kyu khaau Pineapple!!? Ben Stokes!!" Vi yelled angrily.

Ro grinned as he got a bakery convinced to deliver a cake and cheered, unknown to them. Ori was on his way with another cake.

The bell rang making them halt, Ro opened the door to see a delivery guy  holding cake in his hands.

Just then Ori cane there with a cake. "Phle ek bhi nhi tha. Ab do-do hai!" Ro said shaking his head as he asked him to come inside hearing Gracy yell-"SHE IS HERE!!"