'the roomate'

Mahi woke up at the sound of the doorbell constantly ringing. She groaned seeing it was 11. Walking into the living room she moved towards the door and opened it.

"Kon ho bhaiya aap?" She asked sleepily rubbing her head. "Didi saman rkhne ke liye ye address Mila hai" the person said. Ziva nodded and moved out of way.

She brushed her teeth and quickly came out to see three huge luggage bags. And some more stuff. She heard humming coming from the kitchen, she moved towards it to meet her new roomate. 😶‍🌫️

"Hi! Myself Mahi Singh!" She said as the person turned around and she almost tripped on her own leg. "Hi! Myself Gracy! Nice to meet you!"

She looked oddly familiar to Ziva but she shrugged it off. "Hi! But I thought someone named Gauri had come for the room"

"Oh it must be a typing error." Gracy said as she looked around the house. "So Gracy? This will be your room, this is mine and these two are spare rooms, you can call people over but just inform me first and maid comes at evening for the dusting and cleaning. No food arrangement cause I don't know how to make food"

"Oh it's cool! I can cook!" Gracy said as she looked at her room with a smile that screamed craziness and havoc. "Well that's it" Ziva said awkwardly and walked into her room.

She sat on the couch in her room and said to herself-"Feels weird to share the same space with a stranger"

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ziva was in her room working when she smelled something getting burned, she went to the kitchen to see a lot lit on fire by her new Roomate. She screamed-"WHAT THE FUCK!??"

"I GOT THIS!!" Gracy yelled back as she tried to put out the fire by blowing on the pot. Ziva took the pot and rinsed it water which caused a bit of enrage fire but then it calmed down again.

The two breathed out a sigh of relief and Ziva said baffled-"I thought you knew how to cook!"

"Yeah I thought so too!" Gracy retorded. "You know what!? I can survive on take-outs!"

"I can't! My mom will kill me if I eat take outs!!" Gracy yelled. "Oh then we need a cook cause clearly you aren't fit for the job!" Ziva grumbled walking back to her room. "Welcome to your ungrateful ass"

🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Ziva was seen sleeping inside her room, just then she heard music blasting from the walls. She groaned and got up from her bed walking towards Gracy's room.

"Can you stop or just put the volume down!" She said coming inside the room. "Mahi!! Join me!!" Her room was transformed with pink leds and face packs all around. A Disney movie was playing on the tv.

"What is wrong with you? You have music on full volume and a movie going on?" She asked her. "Well it's aesthetic!"

"Just put the volume down! I have work tomorrow!"

"K...."

She walked back to her room and COULD STILL here the voice of the movie and music. She groaned holding a pillow on her face. "Biggest mistake of my life"

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ziva was having her breakfast when she heard a groan of a man. She froze, a man there age walked out of Gracy's room and her eyes widened. "What the fuck?"

"Wassup?" He said casually walking out of the house.

Ziva shook her head with wide eyes.

😐😐😐😐😐😐

Ziva was attending a meeting online when Gracy passed from the background. Ziva tried to stop her anger and she did succeed.

Just when she thought that she has no more disturbance, she started her camera again but Gracy being herself blasted music and started doing Yoga.

Ziva groaned in absolute embarassment seeing Adi even look baffled at the screen. The BCCI head did not look impressed. Giving her a pointed a look where as the other colleagues of hers where busy checking out the Beauty behind her.

🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Ziva walked into the balcony and sat comfortably on the chairs, having some silence and comfort. Finally!!

She felt something squishy beneath her, she looked down and screamed. "Aaah!!!!!!!"

And almost fell of the balcony if it wasn't for Gracy who held her. "Kya hua!???" She asked baffled as Ziva kept jumping on her feet and pointing at the snake on her chair.

Gracy cackled and pocked up the 'rubber snake' "ye nakli hai!! Tum isse Darr gyi!??" She said laughing as Ziva fumed in anger.

She went back to her room like an annoyed over grown kid.

So meet Ziva's dear roomate. Gracy.