rollercoaster of emotions..

Samiksha was groaning in pain as everyone paled, Rishabh was panicking like anything.

"Are khade-khade look kya derhe ho!! Jaake car nikalo!!" Sakshi yelled at them snapping them out of there forzen state and into there panicking state.

"Mai-mai!! Ambulance ko phone krrha!!" Harry mumbled panicking as Jassi held his collar in frustration-"ABE GADI BHR KHADI HAI!!"

Rah was trying to solve there fight as Vi came back with Mahi and Sonu, "Vi car nikalo!!" Nush said as Vi started panicking seeing Samiksha almost crying in pain.

"Rishu!!" Samiksha cried out as Rishabh held her, "Raghav!! Please turant protection mangwao!!" Gracy said to Raghav, "Calm down baby, bhr police hai"Raghav consoled her as the ICT men's yelled-"BABY!!?!!"

"Get this baby out of me first before I kill all of you!!!!!" Samiksha yelled scaring all of them, "Tujhe to Mai bdd Mai dekhta hu!!" Ro said to Raghav who paled.

"Car aagyi!!" Sammy informed as Rishabh wasted not time before he picked up his wife and started moving towards the car.

The police were helping, thankfully as Rishabh made her sit at the back seat and sat beside her Along with Sakshi as Vi and Mahi sat at the front seats.

"Agh! Boht drd ho rha hai" Samiksha said as her face was filled with sweat and tears. "Baby everything is gonna be fine.. ham kitne time se wait krrhe the na? The baby is finally coming.. " Rishu said consoling her as she nodded.

Meanwhile the others took there cars and followed them, Ori, Zora, Agu and Angad left from home for the hospital.

"The baby is coming! Omg!!" Ro started panicking in excitement, "Ro calm down!! Let Tushar drive safely!!" Ritsy yelled at him as Tushar gave her thankful look since Ro almost hit his face twice, definitely not on purpose!!

"Tune hame btaya kyu nhi!!?" In the other car Sonu yelled at Gracy who sat innocently beside Jr. Sammy who was giggling. "Ye banda hai kon?" Yuvi asked in confusion.

"Gracy ne usko 2 hafte phle almost tapka Diya tha!" Jassi yelled from the back seat where he was squashed on Rah's left as Harry side at Rah's Right so they won't fight.

"Or ussi ko boyfriend bna liya? Wah Gracy!" Yuvi said impressed as Gracy beamed at him-"Thanks Chachu"

"Shut up both of you!!" Jammy bhai said to them as they pouted.

With The Pregnant Lady-

"Bhabhi! Mujhse nhi ho rha hai!" Samiksha said groaning as Mahi looked at her worriedly, "Cheeku gaadi tej chla" Mahi said as Vi nodded.

"Sammy take deep breaths.. " Sakshi said as Rishu rubbed her shoulders.

As Vi parked the car, him and Mahi Bhai literally ran inside and got a stretcher as Rishabh took Samiksha out of the car, Rishabh layed her on the stretcher as the ward boy helped them. Samiksha was taken to the OT.

All the preparations were made already as Ziva had informed them that they were bringing in, the patient.

As the others reached, the counter lady was shocked to see them. They sprinted off to the OT.

 They sprinted off to the OT