is that Jelaousy I smell?

Ziva was working late that day. After work when she came back home, Sonu made her eat and they talked while she had dinner.

"Are ye notice aaya hai" Sonu said giving her an envelope.

She frowned picking it up. She frowned seeing that it was from army. Tushar was asked to come visit the head office at Delhi if he fine.

She sent her response online saying that he isn't completely healed and can't join for next 8 months.

There's no way she is letting him go without getting healed completely. After that, it's his decision.

She sighed rubbing her face as she saw that Gracy ahd not seen any of her messages.

Nor has Zora. Sonu chuckled and patted her arm before going to his room.

She pouted as she called Gracy who was working night shift just to avoid her.

Gracy who was inside her office of Interior designing looked up to see her call pinging.

She immediately cut off the call. She was done with her stupid best friend for the night.

I mean how can someone hurt her sweet little Zivu? She was pissed.

She took off from her office and drove to a wine shop and bought some beer.

She was drinking beer on the roadside thinking of a way to knock some sense into Ziva when a police car pulled over in front of her.

She groaned already being drunk and now this ass of a man behind her tail.

Raghav sighed in annoyance to see the women he was trying to ignore at the stake of world on fire but he stopped seeing that she was drunk.

"Tum kabhi sudhrogi nhi??" Raghav asked with a frown.

Much to his surprise she just kept quiet.

'Ise kya hua?' he thought seeing her QUIET!!

"Madam? Aap drink and drive nhi krr skti" Raghav said, "Mai drive nhi krti! Keval drink krrhi" Gracy said like a kid.

"Or aap yha se jaane ke liye towing truck bulayegi?" Raghav asked sarcastically.

"Nhi.. drive krungi" Garcy said with a pout. "To wo drink and drive hi hua!" Raghav said as Gracy replied-"Tab drink nhi krungi na!!!"

Raghav sighed in annoyance, what was he even trying to do to knock some sense into a drunk mad woman!?

"Apna address dijiye.. " he said calling the constable who was sitting inside the police car. "Gaadi leke jaao. Mai call karunga jab pick krna hoga to"

The constable smirked teasingly, "Kya? Kaam pe dhyaan do!" Raghav said.

He sat inside the drivers seat pushing her aside to the passenger seat. "Address?"

"Papa ne bola anjaan logo address nhi batate" she said like an obedient kid. "Papa ne ye nhi bola ko daaru nhi peena?" Raghav asked with a fake smile.

"Bola hai na." She said while ticking her finger nail on the window.

"Achha wo bhool gyi or ye ydd rha!" Raghav felt like ripping his hair apart.

Raghav sighed and took her phone kept between them, he opened with face recognition and look through the location and found address.

He sighed and put on the map and started to drive. "Mujhe ghr nhi jana!!" She whined.

"Kyu?" Raghav asked with a confused frown. "Mai meri Jaan ko ignore krrhi hu"

"Tumhara boyfriend hai?" Raghav asked in jealousy. (Author- *teasing smirk*)

Gracy shook her head at that, "To jaan?"