Past gives a slap on the face..

(I love to read your reactions and comments so no matter if you vote but please comment. Your thoughts your emotions or anything in general)

Ziva was working in her office, getting her files ready when someone knocked on her Cabin. Sighing she asked the person to come in. It was one of the BCCI employee, Aditya Singh.

"How may I help you?" She asked, looking at him intently. "Sorry for the inconvenience Ms. Mahi but the Meeting had been pre-poned."

Mahi sighed in distress and asked-"When will the meeting start?"

"Now actually, we really are sorry for the unannounced meeting but it's urgent. This cannot wait." Aditya said making her sigh in defeat and nod.

"Let's go" she said grabbing her bag and walking out of her office.

Aditya and Mahi/Ziva sat inside the formers car, Aditya tried to make casual convos with her but she was way too awkward and introvert to make it work

Soon they arrived near a secluded Bungalow from the city. Aditya stopped the car outside the gate and the watchman came to them and opened the gate.

Aditya parked the car and got out, Mahi looked around the bungalow's garden and came out of the car as well.

The place was pretty and calm much like her home in Norway.

She looked towards the door and her breath caught in her throat, her eyes widened and her feet were rooted to the ground. Feeling like she had been slapped on the face. Cause the person who stood in front of her was none other than..

Virat Kohli

Even Virat momentarily froze seeing the girl standing in front of his door. His heart thudded at the hope that rose in his chest, Ziva looked the exact replica of Sakshi.

"M-Mahi Singh. BCCI head advocate" Mahi said even before Virat or Aditya could say something.

Virat's heart sank as his hope got crushed but he composed himself and said-"Nice name"

Mahi nodded looking down as Aditya talked to Virat about her.

They entered the house and sat in the living room, "Coffee or Tea?" Virat asked Mahi, "Um Coffee is fine" she said nervously. "It's alright be comfortable Beta" Virat said with a small smile on his face.

"Nush! 2 coffee and one lemon tea for me please." Virat yelled from the living.

Mahi's eyes diverted around in order to find her 'Nush Chachi'. She composed herself and reminded her that she is not here to disturb there peaceful life. This is what her dad wanted for them. He drank the poison himself so that their life could be fruitful and calm.

"Sir, you don't have to worry about anything. Mahi has a great record besides it's not that complicated. We have all the copies of the contract." Aditya tried to assure Vi but he was still distressed.