umm... still hate her?

Ziva looked at him wide eyes as Tushar just smiled at the old woman. "Boht pyaare lgte ho tum dono sth Mai" she said going inside.

"Tum pgl hogye ho!?" Ziva hissed at him in shock, "Ye gao hai.. yha ham dost nhi ho skte smji?" He said smiling at her sarcastically. She nodded a bit restless as her heart was going on a marathon.

"Beta? Tum dono yha so skte ho.. ye mera kamra hai.. " the woman said as Ziva smiled at her greatfully.

As they entered the room, Ziva looked at Tushar distressed. "Or pati patni bolo! So ek room Mai!" She said angrily like a wife.

"Konsa phli baar hai.. " Tushar mumbled. "Ku6 kha?" He shook his head.

Ziva went out to help the old lady out. She was helping her in making the food as the two engulfed in a small talk. Tushar came there but stopped seeing the smile on Ziva's face.

"Agar tum shaadi shuda nhi hoti to Mai tumhe apne bete ke liye le aati" the woman said smiling as Ziva chuckled and asked-"Aisa kya dekha aapne?"

"Sundar ho.. rang roop hai.. itna achha Dil hai.. isse jyda kya chahiye?" The woman said hitting her head playfully making her pout.

Tushar however wasn't getting too fond of the conversation. He let his presence known by clearing his throat. "Are beta aao.. " the woman said. Tushar frowned, was she really trying to get his wife for her son. Okay she is not his wife.. but she doesn't know that.

He sat next to the duo, Ziva was chopping tomatoes. Just then the weather started to go bad. It started raining heavily. Ziva frowned seeing the weather.

"The weather is going bad.. " she said as thunder struck and she flinched. Tushar frowned and kicked himself for forgetting that Ziva was sound sensitive.

"Ziva.. go to the room and sleep. Your health might get affected.. " he said as she nodded and left.

The older woman was smiling watching the two.

"Beta? Tumhari patni boht saaf Dil ki hai.. aurat ka dil boht komal hota hai.. wakt usse kathor bana deta hai.. " she said softly, Tushar frowned hearing her as to why was she telling this to him.

"Tajurba hai mujhe.. tum dono ke beech ku6 takleef hai.. bas wo takleef galat fehmi na ban jaaye.. isliye keh rhi hu.. " the woman said and Tushar went into deep thoughts.

"Beta khana ho hi gya hai.. jaake apni patni ko leke aao" she said as Tushar got flustered hearing that.

He got up and moved towards there room.

Ziva had her airpods plugged in to block the thundering. Her hands were shaking, sweat bead covered her forehead.

Tushar gently touched her cheeks as she flinched back. "T-Tushar?" She said in a startled tone. "Khana.. " he said as she nodded.

They had there dinner and then went back to their room. Ziva was under the covers as she had a pillow on her ears to block the thundering.

As the thundering increased, Tushar couldn't sleep as well cause head constantly looking at the figure on the bed as he layed on the couch.

He sighed getting up and moving towards her shivering figure, he gently opened the covers and pulled her onto himself.

He placed her ears on his chest and let her hear the rythm of his heart beat. Another hand covering her other ear, he held her till she stopped Shivering.

And slipped into slumber.

"Why didn't you tell me you loved me Mahi? Why? I-I don't know what must have changed but it surely would have turned out better

"Why didn't you tell me you loved me Mahi? Why? I-I don't know what must have changed but it surely would have turned out better.." he said looking at her sleeping figure with a pained look in his eyes before slipping into sleep himself.

The next morning, Tushar drove them back to Mumbai and then they left for the farmhouse.

After reaching the farmhouse they were all tired so they just slept off the night. The next morning, Ziva woke up and wore a pretty ethnic wear since it has been long time since she wore traditional.

Besides all of the girl gang where going to wear traditional.

Ziva was in the bathroom trying on the outfit Samiksha had given. "Chachi? Ye achha to lgega na?" She asked timidly.

"Hn-hn Zivu.. jldi aao" she said as she had handed all the clothes to everyone and was now resting since she is in her 38th week already.

 jldi aao" she said as she had handed all the clothes to everyone and was now resting since she is in her 38th week already

The golden embroidery complimented her fair skin tone and she looked simply gorgeous. Samiksha squealed and said-"Kitti pyaari LG rhi tu Zivu.. "

"Thanks Chachi" she said back and carried her duppata. Samiksha went into Vamu's room to control her.

Ziva moved downstairs where the others sat. Tushar who was reading a magazine heard sound of anklet coming, almost unconsciously he looked up and froze. His mouth going in an awe as he saw Ziva descending the stairs.

"Tum husn pari tum jaane Jahan tum sbse haseen tum sabse jawan.. saundarya saabon nirma.." Agu, Zora and Angad started singing comically.

"Bhaago yha se! Zora! Tujhe groom.ki family ko pick krne Jana tha na?" Ziva said glaring at him as he chuckled nervously. "Bhool gya.. "

"Gadha.. " a voice said, Zora turned around to shout but he stopped as his heart fell out seeing Samaira walk down in a baby pink Pakistani suit.

"Mu to bnd kro Uncle!" Agu said laughing as the Ziva and Angad chuckled.

Angad was standing nearest to the stairs when he jumped hearing a voice of lady Virat Kohli cursing, "Ben stokes parda phn lu Mai!?" Vamu said as she came out in a blue sharara.

Samiksha came there with a proud smile as she herself wore a magenta color suit that adorned her fair skin tone and pregnancy glow with Rishu beside her grinning.

Nush and Vi came there too with everyone following them with the bride.

As they started to get into the preparations since tomorrow was the engagement.

Tushar was wearing a cream color kurta, also gifted by Samiksha. Ziva looked at him and smiled.

His muscles bulged out of his kurta prominent to eyes, much thanks to the army that made him strong

He looked.. ready to be her's😏

As Ziva and Gracy were helping the stage decorators for tomorrow's function, Ziva was carrying a herd of the same pink flowers they had selected.

The groom's family arrived at the farmhouse. Jaddu smiled seeing his daughters in law's coming there way. He engulfed his samdhi in a hug. Nidhu blushed seeing her husband, Aarav who smiled at her.

"NO!!" Gracy yelled dramatically.