Father's love

Ziva was in her room dreading over her decision of accepting the proposal, she was really hurt and broken that time. She really wished she didn't agree cause marrying was like a whole new world that she never even thought about it.

She was in her room when someone knocked again, she sighed in annoyance and said-"Khula hai!"

Mahi entered her room shocking her as they haven't talked since he came back to India. Seemingly punishing her with his ignorance for lying.

"Appa?" She said exhausted from.the day's event. "Tune shaadi ke liye hn krrdi?" Mahi asked sitting beside her as Ziva wordlessly placed her head on his lap.

"Sad." Mahi said sarcastically before smiling, "Maine mana kr dia" he said making her sit up and look at him in shock. "What!?!"

"Hm" Mahi shrugged, Ziva hugged him crying in relief. "You don't want to do you don't have to for me or for anyone else except for yourself. Besides I love my daughter too much to get her married so soon" Mahi tsked at the end making her chuckle.

"Get ready. Ham dono ja rhe ghumne" Mahi said cupping her face and wiping her tears. "Kha?" She asked.

"Boht din hogye. Thoda father daughter time spent kare.. chalo" Mahi said with a wink as Ziva smiled knowing her Appa is doing this to lighten her mood.

She got ready and went down with Mahi. They sat inside the car and drove off. Mahi started jamming on old songs as Ziva gave in after few minutes and started singing along.

The two jammed and Mahi parked the car beside Juhu beach. Ziva sighed in relief when the cool weather touched her face.

Mahi Bhai came out of the car with a mask on and bought ice cream for his daughter, "Ye lo. Dark chocolate special tumhare liye" Mahi said as Ziva grinned and had her icecream.

"Itna kadwa lgta hai. Kaise psnd aati hai tumhe aisi cheeze" Mahi said as Ziva just grinned sheepishly. "Zivu? Mujhe pta hai tumhe hurt horha hai to ye fake smile krna bnd kro" Mahi said knowing she is just doing it so he won't worry about her.

"Appa it's nothing like that" she said shaking her head but Mahi gave her Stern look making her sigh. "Sorry" she mumbled as Mahi hugged her and said-"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do Appa" she said looking at him as if he had asked the dumbest question he evet could.

"To fir don't worry.. I'm gonna make Everything fine" He said making her Chuckle and nod as he kissed her forehead. They went back after few minutes.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

Ziva was working when Gracy walked in with Aariv in her arms, "Dekho Tumhari Boring bhn kaam krrhi hai!" Gracy said making her roll her eyes.

"Oh keep rolling it and you just might find a brain up there!" Zora said entering the room too. "Shut up!! Dimag ki baat tu to mat hi kar!" Ziva said glaring at him. "Apne 'work' time ke beech mai Kyu bulaya hame?" Gracy asked.

"Ek link mila hai. Omkara ka assistant. I think usse ku6 to pta hi hoga" Ziva said grabbing her jacket as she kissed Aariv's nose making him look at her in curiosity. She chuckled and smiled genuinely after days.

As the trio walked out, Aariv was back with her bade Papa's who won't let him go at all

The trio hit the road with Ziva driving the car, Gracy sitting on the passenger seat and Zora playing with his Ludo set alone.

"Tu kya krrha hai?" Gracy asked amused, "Kheti? Help kregi?" Zora replied with a sarcastic smile. "Wo mere Appa ka kaam hai!" Ziva Snarked back.

"Sammy ke liye Naya ladka dekh lete hai.. iska to upar se khali hogya" Gracy said making Ziva Chuckle as Zora glared at the two.

"Tum dono dost se dushman achhe! 2 dushman achhe! 3 bhi chalenge!" Zora said being his dramatic self.

Ziva and Gracy were laughing on the from seat, as the laughter die down Ziva asked-"Raghav se baat Hui?"

Gracy looked at her with raised brows. "Hm Hui. Kyu?"

"Wo tujhe apni dadi se milwane wala tha na" Ziva asked, "Hm.. agle hafte aarhi hai" Gracy said as Zora replied-"To fir kya krna hai? Mtlb tujhe aise to nhi pesh kr skte na. Raghav bol rha tha wo bohot strict hai"

"Or purane zamaane ki bhi.. don't worry. Mere pass pura plan ready hai unko tujhse impress karne ka" Ziva said with a smirk as the two clapped at there best friend.

"Hm.. mera to set hai. Ek baar Sammy apna start up establish krle to Mai to mandir Mai Shaadi krlu!" Zora said sarcastically. "Hnn or Sammy tujhe Jaan se maar de" Gracy said. "Kyu?" Zora asked in confusion.

"India ki 89 percent auratein wedding lehenga ke liye shaadi krti hai.. ab tu mandir Mai krega to chappal khayega" Ziva said shrugging her shoulders.

Zora groaned and said-"Tera kya hai ab?" Gracy looked at Ziva too. Who sighed and looked at the road and then slightly at her friends-"Mujhe lawyer bnne rehne Mai koi interest nhi hai.. ye degree Maine sirf issi case ke liye ki thi"

"Tu duniya ki phli aisi bandi hai jisne ek case ke liye puri law ki degree hi krr ki" Zora said to which Gracy agreed. "Mai dance academy kholna chahti hu" she said as she Looked at them waiting for there reaction.

"Poor kids" the two said together remembering the time of the Sangeet when she taught them for hours and didn't even let them have food, they shuddered dramatically as Ziva glared at them.

They reached the place as the trio came out, Saurav Joshi was the name of Omkara's assistant.

They knocked on the door as they waited for someone to open the door. Saurav opened the door and his eyes widened seeing them, his mouth went dry as Ziva started speaking-"Expression dekh ke to pta lgg hi gya hoga ki ham kon hai but for formalities-'Zuva Singh Dhoni, Gracia Raina and Zoravar Dhawan"

Saurav let them in as they all came in and sat in the living room, "Aapko news se pta to chll hi gya hoga kya chl rha hai ki bhr kya horha hai. Hamme ku6 sawal pu6ne hai" Ziva said fetching her notepad as Saurav nodded.

"Aapka Omkara singh se koi connection abhi hai?" She asked, "Nhi mam. Sir to resignation ke bdd chale gye the or ku6 aisi baat bhi nhi hui jisse mujhe idea ho wo kha hai"

"Please call me Ziva" she said as Saurav nodded, "okay, so apko koi idea uss wakt kya chl rha tha office Mai? Ku6 unusual? Especially aapke sir ke sth. Thoda focus krke bataiyye please"

"Mam mujhe achhe se ydd hai, aakhir uss saal bhi to World Cup haare the" Saurav said as the trio's face fell.

"Uncle already depressed hai meri behn. Aapne ek or baar ydd dilao to khada hu Aaj bhi whi reel bnn jayegi" Gracy said as Ziva whacked both her and Zora.

"Mujhe kyu maara!?" "Shhhh!!!"

"Wo sir kaafi stressed the un dono, mujhe lga ki shaayad ham semis Mai isliye par ku6 or hi baat thi" Saurav said as the trio's eyes widened.

(⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ

Ruko Kara sabar Karo!!
Also, I'm extending the 10 parts to 20 since I want Gracy and Raghav to have some moments together