Surprise visit and a betrayal

There was a loud knocking on the door. Mahi grumbled and moved to open the door seeing that Gracia was deep in slumber.

She opened the door and her sleep ran faster than Usain Bolt.

'Sonu chachu'

Suresh Raina stood on the door. Mahi looked at him wide eye-"S-Sir?"

"Tum zaroor Mahi hogi. Thank you beta. Uss din Gracia ki bail Krane ke liye" Sonu said with a smile as Ziva forced a smile on her face and invited him in.

"Kha hai wo?" Sonu asked refering to Gracia. "Um wo room Mai hai. Mai abhi bula ke laati hu" Mahi said leaving the room and woke up Gracia like a hurricane.

"Ab kiski Amma mar gyi!!?" "Abe!! Tere Papa aaye hai!!!"
"Achha thk hai (slept again) KYA!!!?"

"Hn!! Andar living room Mai hai!!"

Gracia sprinted out in her night wear before Mahi could stop her and remind her.

"Dada?" Gracia jumped into her father's arm as he smiled and hugged her back.

"Badi jldi nhi uth gyi" Sonu said looking at her clothes as she smiled sheepishly.

Mahi came after brushing her teeth and went inside the kitchen to make something edible. All she remembered was making the same egg rice. "Gracia!! A minute please?"

"Kya hua bol!!?" Gracia asked running like a child into the kitchen, "Breakfast order kru? Ya fir ku6 bnau?" She asked worriedly.

"Mai tere hath ka khana ek or din bhi nhi kha skti! Appa banayenge!" Gracia said with a grin. "Are tu pgl hai sir thak gye honge journey se tu unse khana banwayegi?" Mahi asked.

"Are isme thakne ki kya baat hai? Mai budha thodi na hu!" Suresh said coming there as Gracia replied-"Oh come on dad! Aap budhe ho chuke hai! Accept it and spare us!"

"Ye discussion kabhi or krenge! Phle tum! Ye sir kya lga rkha hai?" Sonu said looking at Mahi seriously. "Or nhi to kya!? Dada ji bnne ki Umar me sir?" Gracy said earning a glare. "Sorry sorry sorry! Continue please"

"Hm or Beta mujhe Chachu bulao" Mahi nodded with a smile.

"Chalo! Kya khaoge?" He said entering the kitchen. "Mai khaungi masala dosa!!"

"Uske liye chawal or daal phle bhigoni pdti hai!" Mahi said as Gracia thought again and said-"Idli!"

"Uske liye bhi!!" Sonu said as he looked through the fridge. "Mai gobhi ka paratha bna rha!"

"Hn!!" The two agreed instantly. Mahi and Gracia sat there like not so obedient kids.

"Achha Beta? Tumhare parents kha hai?" Sonu asked while getting the things ready. "Um Norway m chachu"

Sonu hummed thinking something deeply. They had breakfast and we're talking comfortably when Mahi's phone rang. 'Important'

She immediately left talking on the phone, "Ms. Mahi. The patient is going into his therapy session. It will be good if aap yha ho"

"Kab hai?" "We'll start in an hour"

"I'll be there"

Mahi immediately left to her room and got ready. "Gracia mujhe boht zaroori kaam agya hai. Mai late ho jaungi" Mahi said, "Bye Chachu, Bye Gracy!"

She hurriedly left for hospital. Mahi left the two alone.

Suresh looked at his daughter and said-"ye bachhi ku6 jaani pehchaani si nhi lgti?"

"Nhi!" Gracia said coldly as Suresh patted her head and said-"Taiyar hoja! Ro or Vi se milne chalte hai"

Gracia grinned and leaped into Mahi's room, she needs to get her things which were sprawled all across the house. She was searching for her hair pin when her gaze fell on a photo frame inside the drawer. She froze.