Tushar and Ziva

A silence prevailed the entire bungalow. Be it the people inside the room or the two out in the balcony. Tushar didn't had the courage to look at Ziva the whole time so he was gazing at the moon.

Inside the room, everyone had tears in there eyes as they looked at each other. "Is ladki ka Zara address to nikalwana. I would like to pay her a visit" Gracy said with a maniac smile. "Not now Gracy" Zora said as he looked at the two from the window.

Ziva was as still as rock, her eyes were shining with tears. Her bottom lip quivered as she looked at Tushar, she knew she suffered buy she didn't knew that he suffered just as much as she did if not more. Maybe even more cause she had her parents with her, her family but him? He was all alone with his idiotic brain of not wanting to be a burden on the others.

Tushar wiped his eyes off as he passed by Ziva who was still Frozen, he knocked on the door on last time with his patience ticking, "Don't go.. " her words came out like whisper as she didn't turn to him.

Tushar gulped as he looked back at her, "Please.. " as she slipped on the ground with her face burried in her hands as Tushar held her from falling on the ground.

She burried her face in her neck sobbing as Tushar let his own tears fall, "Please don't run away from me.. please" she sobbed against him as Tushar was just holding her letting himself off the hook.

Ziva had a tight grip on him fearing that he'll leave if she let go of him, Tushar never wanted to leave her and just wanted the moment to freeze.

Everyone had now occupied the window, the WAGS were quietly shipping the two whereas the ICT was another story, they had mixed feelings. Happy that now they don't have any misunderstandings on the other hand, why was this man getting too close to there Zivu!!

"Ye ku6 jyda nhi ho rha iska?" Ro asked narrowing his eyes at Tushar, "Haina Ro!? Dekh rha hai tu!" Jaddu said mastering his degree at Aag Mai ghee dalna.

Sammy who was getting emotional looked at Vamu and said-"Ab to mujhe bhi gussa arha hai uss Chudail par"

Vamu gave a dark Chuckle, "Gussa? Usko to Aisa maja chakhaungi ki wo ydd rkhegi! Agu! Address nikaal BenStokes!!" Vamu said as rage seeped through her veins.

"Not now Vamu!" Angad said as Vamu rolled her eyes.

As Ziva's sob subsided, she looked up to his face and said-"What's stopping you now? Why did you say so many things that hurt me like that?"

Her doe eyes had tears and anguish clear as Tushar's own reflected his helplessness.

"Mahi I- I can't give you anything.. na Paisa, na ghr, na gaadi, not even the title of my first wife.. You deserve much more than this.. I can't do this to you after everything.. I'm fucking broke not just by money but also by heart.. I can't burden you and hold you down like this.. "

Ziva looked into his eyes as she said-"Mujhe ku6 nhi chahiye. Na ghr na gaadi na hi tumhari pehli biwi bnna chahti hu par Mai tumse door nhi reh sakti. I'm happy with you!! Why don't you get it?!" She cried in despair.

"That is exactly the reason Mahi!" Tushar's voice turned stern, "I'm an army man! Rehlogi ye Jaan ke ki Mai ek saal Mai 2 mahine se jyda tumhare sth nhi reh skta?!" Tushar asked as his eyes yield the same pain as hers. The pain of separation.

As the others listened to this, a realisation dawned upon them. Why he wasn't letting himself be with her. It was true that he can't let go of his job, he can't do that to the country no matter how much he loves her, his devotion for the country stands first. As it should.

He also can't be unfair to her, he knows she won't be able to live without him if God forbid something happens to him. He'll be relieved knowing everyone is here but she'll be just.. incomplete without him.

Ritika wiped her eyes as they all Looked at eachother sadly, "Or kisi din mere jagah meri laash aagyi-" Tushar was cut off by Ziva who covered his mouth not being able to hear his bitter but true words.

"I hate you.. " She said not meaning it at all. "I know. I wish you did" He said as he put his head above her.

At that moment, Tushar just wanted to be the carefree person he used to be. When they used to listen to music. They used to try Pottery together. When Tushar used to Sketch her, not that he doesn't now. Infact his sketchbooks are filled with her sketches and portraits. He is that madly in love with her.

But sometimes the destiny is stronger than Love💔

As the others were in there own thoughts, a voice startled them-"Kya horha hai yha?"