Haldi and Mehendi!

Ziva and Gracy were having coffeee while standing on the balcony when they saw few cars entering the grounds.

Gracy felt her heart stop seeing Raghav coming out of one of the cars.

She felt her heart ache as she saw him standing beside another women who held his arm. "Who TF is she?" Gracy asked in irritation as Ziva looked worriedly at her friend. She knew the feelings Gracy had for Raghav.

"Behen ho skti hai!" Ziva said as the two looked at the people from the groom's side being welcomed by there family.

Raghav profusely ignored most of them as he stood beside Aarav.

Gracy angrily stormed towards the living room as Ziva followed her, "Gracy!! Gracy stop!!" Ziva yelled as she followed after the raging girl but she failed miserably.

As the two entered the living room, everyone looked at them. "Aap kon?" Ziva asked politely to the girl before Gracy would slap the truth out of her.

"Meri cousin hai.. Geetanjali" Aarav said as Geetanjali smiled at them. "Hi nice to meet you" she smiled at the two best friends for which Ziva smiled back at her.

Gracy just had a straight face. "Coffee lijiye na" Riva said as the others smiled uncomfortably, feeling the tension.

"Aap dono bachchiyan shaadi shuda hai?" Aarav's mother asked as Priyanka interrupted before the two could even speak-"Ji nhi.. ye dono to Nidhu se choti hai! Ham bhi bss ladka dekh hi rhe the dono ke liye!"

Ziva's face paled hearing this as her eyes unconsciously darted towards Tushar who seemed to be equally pale if not more.

"Hamari Nazar me kaafi ladke hai jo bohot janchhenge!" The woman said smiling kindly as Samiksha answered-"Are auntie.. abhi ek shaadi to ho jaye. Aap log bhi kha ki sochne lage! Abhi to Orion ki bhi shaadi bachi hai!"

Ziva and Gracy looked at there Chachi like she was there saviour. Well, she was.

As the gossip went around, Gracy glanced at Raghav who was looking right back at her. The two had an intense eye lock as if daring the other to back down.

"Why don't you guy's join us for tomorrow! It's gonna be so much fun!" Sammy asked Aarav and Raghav knowing the angle he and her di had.

"No-" "Sure why not!!" Aarav agreed giving a pointed look at Raghav who was about to decline. "Great.." Zora said sarcastically.

******************"

Everyone was getting ready for the outing at Jaipur when Ziva came to Gracy. "Kya hua, lovey?" Gracy asked seeing the serious on her face.

 "Kya hua, lovey?" Gracy asked seeing the serious on her face

"Gracy! Idhr aa!" Ziva said sitting on the bed. Gracy sat beside her as she sat in from of her, Ziva took her hands in her own.