the HQs and Leaving for Jaipur..

Ziva had filed the Petition as Mahi Singh till now. She had put down a special request to announce the case at a day before the first hearing so that they can attend the wedding with peace and Nidhu can enjoy her special day.

Ziva and Tushar came out of the court as they sat inside the cab. "Bhaiya, Army head office le lijiye!" He said to the cab driver as Ziva looks at him surprised. "Jaane se phle ek baar ku6 pick krna hai!" Tushar replied seeing her confused gaze. She nodded as they stopped at the Army head office.

Tushar walked in showing his photo identity proof and the guard gave him a salute. Tushar nodded as he came inside side by side with Ziva who smiled politely at the soldier. They walked inside as various soldiers looked there way. Few of them recognising her as the advocate.

Tushar noticing there stares at her took her palm in his rough hands before moving forward as Ziva looked at him shocked. She blushed a bit as Tushar held her hand delicately but protectively.

They moved towards the Soldier's package unit. "Can you check if you have Soldier Arjun available now?Tushar called one of his mates, a well built soldier of probably the same age who came there sprinting. Tushar grinned as they walked towards each other and embraced each other.

"Man!! I'm so glad to see you fit & fine!!" Arjun grinned as he held Tushar's shoulder who smiled at him. "Meet Mahi Singh." Tushar introduced her as Ziva greeted him and shook his hand. Arjun looked back at Tushar hearing her name but then composed himself.

"I'm here to get what's mine" Tushar said as Arjun looked at him challenging.

"Are you?" Arjun asked as Ziva looked between them a little lost. "Better give her back to me.. " Tushar said as Ziva looked at him shocked. Her brain getting fuzzy as her heart ached, her?

Arjun just shook his head as they moved towards the storage unit of the head quarters. Ziva frowned as they entered the place, was the woman in Army too?

Tushar seeing her lagging behind, held her hand again but Ziva pulled away. He looked at her a bit shocked. "Mahi? What's wrong?" Tushar asked as Arjun was a bit ahead.

"Ku6 nhi.. bss whoever is yours might misunderstand seeing us together" she said as her throat clocked with tears which she so desperately tried to contain.

Tushar chuckld softly as he held her hand but didn't let her pull away this time. He basically dragged her towards Arjun. "Boht khyaal rkha hai maine iska!" Arjun said grinning as he pulled away the cloak revealing the absolute piece of perfection for Tushar.

 "Boht khyaal rkha hai maine iska!" Arjun said grinning as he pulled away the cloak revealing the absolute piece of perfection for Tushar

Tushar gave Ziva a look as she gaped like a fish. She shook her head as Tushar thanked Arjun. Tushar sat on his bike and put on his helmet, "Thanks Man! I'll be joining soon cause someone isn't Willing to let me now" he said as Ziva sat behind him. "Shii to hai! Aaram krr Captain! Or bhabhi! Khyaal rkhna bss hamare Captain ka! Milenge fir!" Arjun said as Ziva froze hearing the word Bhabhi.