busted

The trio had just returned with nothing but pure joy, "This is it! Next hearing Mai Saurav ke confession ke bdd Appa ko innocent proof krne se hamme bhgwan bhi nhi rok skta!!" Ziva grinned as the three shared a group hug when they heard sound of crying and giggling.

They frowned and followed the noise leading to the store room, "Mummy bhoot!!!!" Gracy whined as Zora let out a shriek in fear. "Sh!!" Ziva hissed at the two grown-up adults. "Gracy? Gracy!!!? Bachao muje!!" Raghav yelled as Gracy's eyes widened. She burst in to see her boyfriend tied on a chair with Harry singing to him and Rahul sleeping with ear plugs still on.

Raghav thanked heavens as he looked at his girlfriend who was fuming, "What is happening here!?!" She said angrily as Harry jumped 'accidentaly' kicking Rah off the bench he was sleeping on.

"Ow!!! Harry you Alien!!!" Rah yelled as he groaned but when his gaze fell on confused Ziva and Zora and a fuming Gracy.

"Shit" the two cursed together as Raghav smirked at them, "Gracy! Save me baby!! They have kidnapped me!!" Raghav started overacting.

"Isko ku6 jyda der ke liye tere sth chhod diya Harry.. ye to Teri trh hogya" Rah said as Harry nodded. Gracy glared at her Chachu's and then at her boyfriend.

"Aap log yha karr kya rhe hai??" Ziva asked confused, "Meri maut ki planning! Get me out of here!!" Raghav yelled.

"Nhi nhi achha lga rha hai aise" Zora laughed, shrugging as Gracy glared at him making him stop laughing.

Harry immediately opened the ropes as Raghav groaned and stood up, "Abe overacting ke chuze!! Hamne mara thodi hai!" Harry said actually scared of the glare Gracy was sending them.

Gracy walked out as the other two followed her, Rah, Harry and Raghav not too far behind.

As she reached the living area, she sat on the couch looking serious as ever. As they all entered the living room, "Aa koi popcorn lao.. Aaj ka drama chalu hogya" Yuzi said grinning as KD and Bhuvi looked worried seeing the devil dancing in Gracy's eyes.

"Gracy~" Raghav said as he grinned at Rah and Harry who glared at him, "Himmat kaise hui!?" Gracy thundered.

Raghav said gave them a winning smirk as Harry jumped on Rah in fear, "Bolo Bolo Himmat kaise hui?" Raghav said as  Angad nudged him-"Wo unse nhi aapse pu6 rhi hai"

Raghav looked at him confused and then at Gracy, who actually was glaring at him. "Baby?" Raghav sprawled.

"Mere Chachu ko pareshan krte ho!!" Gracy said as Rah and Harry gave Raghav a cheeky grin.

"Or aap dono? Mere boyfriend ko baandh ke kyu rkha!?" She asked dnow glaring at them making there smile disappear.

"Gracy hame to Mahi Bhai ne bola tha" Harry shrugged as they all frowned except Raghav. "Bade Papa? Ku6 bhi?" Agu said like he didn't believe his dad one bit.

"Tujhe apne dad pe bhrosa nhi Agu!?" Harry asked dramatically, "Pura bharosa hai dad! Aap hi ka plan hoga" Agu shrugged as Ziva and Zora Snickered along with Yuzi.

"Bhai hai kha?" Bhuvi asked, "Wo ku6 kaam pe Gaye hai" Rah replied as Harry and him shared mysterious looks.

(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)

Mahi knocked on Tushar's door, waiting for him to open as Sonu and Yuvi with a bat stood beside him.

Tushar opened the door half expecting it to be Raghav, now imagine his shock when he saw Mahi, Sonu and Yuvi, that too with a bat. His eyes blown wide as he looked at them startled.

A bit later, Tushar was making some tea as the trio sat outside in the living area. The things were scattered everywhere, big moving cartons as well as old food packages were just laying across the room.

As Tushar offered them tea, Sonu thanked him with a small smile, Yuvi just glared at him and Mahi nodded in acknowledgement.

As Tushar sat infront of them Mahi started speaking-"How is life?"

Tushar frowned at the casual talk, "Aap itni dur se yha sirf meri zindagi ke baare me janne to nhi aaye hai"

"Hm.. apni majboori jahir krne aya hu" Mahi shrugged as he stood up and walked dramatically earning a dis-belief looks from Yuvi and Sonu, Mahi put ear drops in his eyes as tears as he looked at Tushar who was startled to see him in tears. Gues Harry and Vi are really growing on him.

"What are you talking about sir?" Tushar asked now getting worried, "My daughter, she is going to die soon!!" Mahi said as he acted so good as Yuvi teared up as Sonu whispered to him-"Mahi Bhai acting krrhe hai ye aapko pta hai.. fir bhi ro kyu rhe ho?"

Yuvi wiped his eyes and said shrugging-"I don't know" Sonu face palmed.

Tushar's eyes widened, "You're lying!" Tushar said coldly glaring at him. "Ziva didn't wanted to tell you, she is suffering from blood cancer" Mahi said as Tushar's heart clenched.

"What?" He whispered, and the next moment he was grabbing his bike's key as he dashed out of his apartment.

Yuvi and Sonu high fives ignoring Mahi, "Sonu? Yuvi?" Mahi called for them as they looked at him.

"Sorry boht Chhota shabd hoga par isse jyda mere pss ku6 hai nhi kehne ko. Jab maine India chhoda tab mujhe lga ki Mai sab ko protect krrha hu. Par asliyat M Mai apne Darr se bhgg rha tha. Ye dar ki kahi tum dono ko bhi-" Mahi was cut off his eyes replaced with real tears now. Sonu and Yuvi had tears too but they refrained themselves letting him speak.

"I should have trusted you all, Ziva would have grown up with kids and her entire family. She is happier here, she learning to except herself. She wasn't sad there but she missed you all. It was evident and so did Sakshi. She has to leave so much for me, her own parents so she could support me. I just w-wish everything would be fine and I'm sorry" Mahi said as Yuvi nudged him hard.

"Bas kya bihari! Ab sorry bolega! Kalko sir bolega!" Yuvi said as he hugged Mahi Fiercely and Sonu joined in. "Maaf Kiya!! Tu bhi kya ydd rkhega kin bade Dil walo se pala pda tha Tera" Yuvi said twirling his moustache as Sonu Chuckled and replied m-"Ab chale? Tushar to ab tak pohch bhi chuka hoga."

The three hurriedly locked the door and left.