Dates💖✨

Ziva was in her room when Gracy, Sammy and Vamu barged in. "Kya?" She asked confused as they all made her stand from her chair and push her into the bathroom.

"Abe Aaj date hai teri!" Gracy said as Ziva's eyes widened-"What time is it?"

"Don't worry di! We are on time!" Sammy said grinning as she threw a dress on Ziva.

Without questioning and already used to the girls antiques, Ziva dashed off to change.

Ziva's mouth was hung open at the beautiful dress, she squealed before dashing off to the makeup chair as Gracy changed herself too

Gracy's dress-

After getting ready, it was time for Ziva to leave for her date first

As Ziva walked out of the house with her purse, Tushar was sitting on his bike while fidgeting with something that Ziva wasn't able to see yet.

When he heard the click of heels, he looked up to see his beautiful date and got a killer deja vu of the prom night, when she walked down the stairs. The disastrous night which could have been something else..

He sighed heavily getting off the bike and looking at his date. Finally. Officially his. Atleast for these 20 days..

Mahi knew exactly what he did, he knew they will sort this out in these 20 days once they accept there love. This short span of time will either bind them together or let each other go for good..

He forwarded his hands as she took it and Tushar made her wear the helmet.
"Where are we going?" She asked as Tushar Chuckled buckling the helmet before he kissed her nose. She turned bright red at that.

Tushar grinned at her when there moment was disrupted by a water splash on him. Tushar flinched as he fell on the ground and the water kept splashing from the pipe which was held by one and only Virat Kohli. Rohit stood by him sipping on his tea as he saved there Zivu.

"Ye kya hai yrr?!" Tushar exclaimed in frustration as his shirt was now ruined where as Ziva was Chuckling at his frustration.

"Paani hai! Dikh nhi rha kya?" Vi said grinning splashing water at him when Ziva stopped the water supply from the tap.