Chapter 7: Elderly Negotiation

Start from the beginning

It was the False Goddess, Salem. 

"Speaking of which, do you know how Arcadia was even brought into existence?" Issei nodded as he responded to Invictus's question. 

"Yes, yes I do, they were created by the Four Founders, Anastasia, Apricity, Aurelia and Aurora Arc, they made Arcadia, and they were the reason why this kingdom even exists today." Invictus nodded as he continued. 

"I see...so you are well versed with this place and its historical culture..." Invictus and Issei were heading to the cafeteria, when someone teleported right in front of them, the duo recognised the person to be the Empress herself. 

"Hello, Issei...Invictus..." Juniper greeted the two, as both bowed in front of her, Juniper then spoke with a sigh. 

"How many times, have I told you, you needn't bow in front of me, Issei?" Issei realised this and rubbed his head, as Juniper looked at Invictus and spoke, 

"You must be Invictus right? It is finally nice to meet you in person..." Invictus respectfully responded to the Empress. 

"Indeed, it is Empress Arc.." Juniper nodded with a smile, as she looked at Issei and spoke.

"Anyways....do you have a moment?" Issei and Invictus were both surprised, she wondered what the Empress wanted with Issei, as he asked

"What is the matter, Empress?" Juniper's expression soon changed into a worried one as she looked at Issei and spoke. 

"The Elder Arcs would want to have a word with you..." Invictus and Issei looked at Juniper in shock, they never thought that the Elder Arcs would like to talk with Issei. But they did not understand why they wanted to talk with Issei. They had no choice but to talk with the Elder Arcs. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand ,Left alone with your hand,I think that I can see your eyes]
Issei is seen talking and training alongside a White Haired Woman, wielding a Katana.
For the first time, he felt a bond with someone, as a silhouette of the Big 3 is shown, with Invictus beside him along with Nyx and Ophis. 

[And the past can show you, All the life we've been through]
A memory of his asking to be trained by Azazel is shown, as he ignores him.
He tried to ask Grayfia for training but she rejected him, he was persistent only for someone to threaten him with death.

[Lost and gone and frozen but I'm just..,I'm always running]
Issei gritted his teeth, shattering his memories, as he runs to Arcadia with his new family.
The settlements of Arcadia is shown, with different cities being shown. Issei and Nyx walk across them with awe in their eyes.
The scene changes to Persephone and Hades studying in their respective Academies, learning more.
Issei is seen having a friendship with the members of the Original 15 along with Nyx and Invictus, with a silhouette of the Shadow being shown.