Chapter 151 The Unlimited Player's Ghost Wife

Start from the beginning

Shi Yimeng, who was still relaxed just now, also changed his face slightly, and immediately moved away a little.

The zombie that had lost its head and was in a state of stiffness moved again. He seemed very confused, jumping around in the alley like a headless fly, causing a group of players to avoid him.

The headless mummy jumped towards the end of the alley, hitting the wall with its fingers.

Without his head, he seemed to have lost even the ability to change direction, and kept hitting the wall.

The weird thump, thud, thud sounded in the night, and the players watched silently for a while before running out without hesitation. Prevent the movement here from attracting other zombies.

The town was as quiet as if there were no living people, and several figures moved quickly, heading towards the Taoist's house in the story written by Xie Qing.

Lin Zhi thought while running. The external force of ghost energy obviously had no effect on zombies. Maybe next time he could try using Yin energy to invade the bodies of zombies and control their behavior.

Xie Qing followed Lin Zhi, looking at Lin Zhi's long, straight legs under his short skirt, with an unknown smile on his face.

It's not hard to find the Taoist's house, the only one in the town with lights on.

Before Lin Zhi got close, he smelled a strong smell of blood. The wooden door made of mahogany was splashed with black blood. This was probably the reason why there were no zombies around.

Other players have also discovered it. Of course, they also know that there is a more powerful zombie ghost lurking here.

The bad author has spoiled it himself, but they have to bite the bullet and follow the script.

No one answered the knock on the door, so everyone had no choice but to climb over the wall.

Lao Hong took a few steps back and took a run-up. Everyone saw this middle-aged man with a mustache jumping directly onto the wall as if he was wearing high-jumping shoes in parkour.

Lao Hong bent down and stretched out his hand, indicating that he could give him a hand.

Shi Yimeng stepped on Xiaojiu, Xie Qing didn't get involved with them, and let Lin Zhi step on his shoulders.

Lin Zhi had no intention of revealing his ghostly body now, so naturally he didn't refuse. He leaned on the wall with one hand, stepped on Xie Qing's shoulder with the other, and climbed up the wall with Xie Qing's strength and height.

Because of the movement of the upper body, the coat stretched upwards, and the covered skirt swayed, enveloping Xie Qing's face, and then swept across Xie Qing's face.

Xie Qing's face went numb, and he lost his senses.

The fragrant and sweet fragrance still lingered on the tip of his nose. Xie Qing's Adam's apple couldn't help but roll up and down. He raised his head and looked up at Lin Zhi. His phoenix eyes, which were always clear under the moonlight, were filled with strong longing.

The details of the automatic completion of the story in this game can drive him crazy. His wife almost fainted him when she looked like this. The inner layer was actually black and transparent lace. He was lucky that he didn't have a nosebleed.

The eyesight of his teammates and monsters was at full strength at this moment, Xie Qing shook his head slightly at Lin Zhi who stretched out his hand, if he held his wife's little hand again, he would explode now.

Lin Zhi withdrew his hand with a half-smile and landed towards the courtyard.

Xie Qing ran up and grabbed the edge of the wall. With the strength of his arm muscles, he jumped off the wall.