Chapter 11 -- One Word is All it Takes

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed while dropping my purse and keys.

My mom and Vera must have heard my scream all the way from the third floor, because they came running in the garage.

"Lola what's wrong!?" they both screamed while running into to the garage.

"Look at my car!" I screamed.

My mom covered her mouth as she walked into the garage to see my car. Someone had spray painted "Fugly Bitch" on the hood of my BMW convertible. This car was my baby.

"Mom you know who did this right?" I asked. She nodded her head and sighed.

"I'm so sorry Addison did this sweetie." she said.

"Addison come down here right now!" my mom screamed. I had never heard my mom scream that loud before.

Vera and I looked at each other in disbelief and we both jumped when we heard Addison stomp down the stairs.

"What the hell could you want?!" she screamed. "Oh looks like you got my message."

"Why would you do this? Do you know how hard you sister worked to get the money to buy this car?!" my mom screamed.

"She can go and buy a new one!" she screamed back.

"That's not the point! You had no right to do this to your sisters car. She worked hard for this!" my mom screamed.

"I'm so sick of Lola getting her own way! Or everyone's always says poor Lola or lets glorify Lola! There are other people in this world besides Lola!" she screamed.

"You have no reason to hate your sister! She did nothing to you! I can't believe she is still letting you live in her house! You're such an ungrateful girl!" my mom screamed. "You're going to fix this! Its going to cost at least 1000$ to fix this and you're paying for it. Lola shouldn't have to use her own money for your stupidity. You go downtown and look for a job and if you don't find one there will be serious consequences!" my mom screamed and Addison then through her bag over her shoulders and stomped away.

"I'm so sorry Lo." she said.

"Why are you apologizing mom. You didn't do this. I need to go so can I take your car?" I asked.

"Sure. Here are the keys." she said.

"Thanks." I said and kissed her goodbye.

I jumped in the front seat of my mom's Jetta and drove off.

About 30 minutes I arrived at the studio and sprinted inside.

"Marcy! I'm so sorry I'm late!" I yelled as I swung the door open.

As I looked up and I saw the boys standing there.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Zayn do you know what is taking Lola so long?" Marcy asked.

"No I'm sorry I don't. I texted her but she never replied." I explained.

Suddenly the door flew open and we all looked towards the door.

"I'm here! Marcy! I'm so sorry for being late!" Lola screamed.

"Finally you're here!" Niall laughed.

I think she was pretty surprised to see us here.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked.

I motioned for her to come sit down by me and she willingly walked over. Marcy's phone started ringing and she looked down.

"I'll be right back everyone. I have to take this call." she said.

"Hi babe." I said as Lola walked over.

"Hi." she said and sat down. She laid her head on the arm of the couch and threw her legs over my lap.

"What happened? You look upset." I asked.

"Well my loving sister decided to spray paint the hood of my BMW." I explained.

"She didn't." I said.

"Oh but she did. She left me a very loving message saying I'm a fugly bitch." she explained.

"I'm so sorry babe." I sighed.

"Nahh it's okay. Well it's not okay she did it but you don't have to apologize. My mom made her go downtown and look for a job because she has to pay for the damage." she laughed.

"No way." I laughed.

"Ya she did. I actually think it's kinda funny because she deserves it." she said.

Marcy suddenly flung the door open and stared at all of us.

"So there is this fundraiser concert coming up for the soldiers in Afghanistan and for the families who have family members in the war and Lola I would like you to sing for it. Seeing that you're father is fighting in it, I thought it would be good for you." she said.

I turned to Lola and her eyes started watering.

Lola's P.O.V

"Would you do it Lola?" she asked.

I wasn't even listening to Marcy. All I could think of was my dad. I haven't seen him in a year. And I miss him so much.

"Lo." Zayn nudged me.

I looked at him and tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"Aww babe." he said and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry Marcy. Of course I'll do it. It's just a touchy subject for me." I said.

"I'm sorry hun. I should have known." Marcy sighed.

"No it's alright, but yes I will do it." I explained.

"Great the boys are going to be singing as well." she smiled.

"You are?" I asked and faced them.

"Ya we are." they said.

"This will be awesome." I smiled.

Zayn put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"Okay love birds, it's time to get down to business. We figured you all could sing Finally Found You by Enrique Iglesias as a group and Lola you can sing Diamonds by Rihanna and Titanium by Sia." Marcy explained.

"That sounds awesome. I think we could all do it." I said.

The boys all nodded their heads and we got down to business. We figured out which parts each of us are going to sing and then we practiced with one another. We honestly sounded perfect. 

--------------------------------

** Sorry this chapter is kinda boring and not much exciting happens, but I promise the next couple of chapters will be good!!