56

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 56

Word Count: 7849 Bookmark

A+A-

Because of the earthquake, the glass on the plantation was scrapped and could not be started normally, and after the remaining glass was installed, it was necessary to wait for the new glass to come.

Early the next morning, the plantation people drove directly to Yuncun, where they had been working for a while, and they knew which villages were nearby, and according to the direction, they could naturally find Yuncun.

As soon as I entered the village, I saw the shining roof of Tang Qing's house in the village, and the thick curtains of her house, which looked as if she hadn't gotten up yet.

Also, they tossed for most of the night, and today they directly set the alarm clock, and began to come to the village at dawn.

After a while, the curtains that looked very heavy were opened, just to meet them, and the dong Yi in the house directly opened the window and asked them what they were doing.

"Is your roof a light bulb?"

Listening to them mention the roof, Dong Yi looked inexplicable, seeing Chen Jianmin and Bai Rui coming over, the two sides shook hands to welcome them, before opening the door and signaling them to come in, but it was only on the first floor, and Tang Qing was still sleeping on the second floor.

Recently, it may be that he has been researching and doing these things, and he is busy until late every day, Tang Qing is more picky when he sleeps at night, and if he lacks sleep, he will get up for half a day.

It's not that I'm angry, it's that the whole person is stuffy, and I don't like to laugh, and I feel that I can't do anything and lose my heart.

So after Dong Yi got up, she would not disturb Tang Qing, and when she slept until she woke up naturally, this is even more so today, when they slept last night, they found that the biggest drawback of this protective shield was not the radiation that the villagers said, it was light pollution.

After absorbing energy during the day, it can be guaranteed to last all night at night, and the people who live around such a light do not know what to feel, anyway, living in their home, there is a feeling of being at dusk, bright, and not so bright.

Such a bright light made Tang Qing turn over and over and couldn't sleep, some windows at home because they were facing the home, there was no need to install curtains, this time just through the light, they could only get up, use cardboard to temporarily block the light, and barely fall asleep.

At this time, Tang Qing has not yet got up, Dong Yi can only let everyone talk on the first floor, if you look at the protective cover on the roof, you can look directly from the skylight on the first floor.

Knowing that there were still people resting at home, the plantation people also lowered their voices, did not force up to look, but took out their mobile phones and kept taking pictures, taking a lot of photos from the angle they could reach, and then sent all the photos.

Chen Jianmin saw them sending out the photos on the side and asked, "Do you still have the Internet?" The

village has long been out of net, he had heard Wang Guang and them say that the bomb shelter had a satellite network, but he did not expect that their plantation here could be equipped with such advanced equipment.