19

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 19

Word Count: 7162 Bookmark

A+A-

When they returned to Yuncun, they saw that the gate was closed, and they did not push it open, so they could only shoot on the door.

After a while, someone came and saw that it was them through the small window, and then opened the gate, "You guys are back, if you go out to visit your relatives, you will come back late, and the village chief is worried about whether you have encountered any accidents."

The two looked at each other and asked, "Did something happen?"

"People who went out to visit relatives came back and said that yesterday a tiger entered our nearby village, and many people saw it, and then the gate would be closed during the day." Waiting for the tiger to come and then close the door is obviously unrealistic.

Wang Guang and the two still wanted to wait to come back and tell the village what they heard, but they didn't expect that the village already knew.

"Fortunately, our village is closed, and I heard that other villages are now worried and dare not go out."

Not wanting to go out of the house and not being able to go out of the house are two feelings, especially when there are tigers outside, even if it is safe at home.

However, they are no better, the closure of the village is just a little bigger than other villages, and if the tiger is not eliminated for a day, everyone will not be able to live in peace for a day.

When Chen Jianmin mentioned the tiger, he also said that if he could kill the tiger, they would be considered safe.

"Tigers, they should be protected animals, they can't be killed..." Zhang Hao said when he was trembling, and he couldn't do anything illegal.

"Man-eating tigers can be killed, and, in this situation, people can't survive, so if you don't protect animals or protect animals, let's protect yourself first." Bai Rui retorted.

Tang Qing, who was listening to the side, smiled, "What you said seems to be really going to be killed, really treat yourself as a martial artist, stay in peace." The

reason why the legend of Wusong fighting tigers is so widespread is not because there are so few people who can kill tigers with their bare hands for thousands of years, in her opinion, there is no such person in the village, even Bai Rui, should not be able to do it.

"If you have the tools, you can still do it."

"What tools, we have prepared for you." Chen Jianmin really wants to get rid of this danger.

Bai Rui glanced at Chen Jianmin lightly, made a gesture with his hand, Chen Jianmin instantly shut up, they really couldn't prepare for this thing.

For Bai Rui, he has been in the army for so many years, and it is quite simple to shoot a tiger with a gun.

I knew that it was not that simple, seeing that Chen Jianmin was deflated, Tang Qing was about to say that everyone was still honest, and suddenly asked Bai Rui with a strange face: "Can you use a bow and arrow?"

"It will work, but the new bow will have to be familiar for a while to be accurate, what's wrong?"

"Oh... I have a recurve bow at home, a 30-pound one. "I bought it specifically after reading the zombie apocalyptic text, thinking that I would take it with me after escaping.