40

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 40

Word Count: 7647 Bookmark

A+A-

Sure enough, Sister Tang and the village chief uncle took his family's gambling house, and he used to have classmates who almost dropped out of school because of their father's gambling, and then followed his mother to other cities.

Although he has no school to go to now, then he is also afraid, when his father gambles, if he goes to disturb, sometimes he will hit him without saying a word, and he will tell him sorry afterwards, and will ask his mother to make him food.

But he didn't want to eat delicious, so he just wanted his father not to gamble.

......

"All bomb shelters are prepared to receive the affected people in a timely manner and do a good job in disaster relief."

Some bomb shelters suddenly received news that a small number of bomb shelters in the southwest plateau area and southeast coastal areas were about to be disbanded, and all affected people would be assigned to other bomb shelters according to their origin.

"What the hell is going on here? How can this say dissolution and dissolution? So

what about the big bomb shelter, I don't know how many people and materials are inside, after the disbandment, it takes a lot of effort just to transport these people and materials, and under normal circumstances, it should not be disbanded, and the bomb shelter should be allowed to insist on holding on.

Suddenly such a situation appeared, some people were a little flustered, worried whether the dissolution of the bomb shelter would one day fall on their heads.

"The specific reason has already been transmitted, and the above hopes that we can do a good job of popularizing it to the masses, so that there will be no resistance, so that the masses sent over can integrate into the bomb shelter in time."

"I'll take a look." The decision-maker of the bomb shelter in Shanyang City stared at the text on the screen of the conference room, frowned for a long time, and then sighed, asking everyone to hurry up and act, the first batch of people may arrive when.

I don't know how many people they will allocate, originally everything is developing on the good side, although everyone has a hard time, but according to the planning of all the materials in the bomb shelter and the future direction, it is no problem to stick to it.

At this time, a new problem arose, the southwest plateau, originally thin oxygen, now there are no plants and algae to produce oxygen, the oxygen content in the air has fallen sharply, and everyone does not dare to go out of the bomb shelter.

Because there is no oxygen outside at all, I can only live on the plants in the bomb shelter, I really can't bear it, and I launched a call for help from above.

The southeast coast is because summer is coming, their maximum daytime temperature here is about minus four or five degrees, ice and snow are difficult to melt, the temperature in some areas of the southeast coast has climbed above zero, and the snow melts like flowing water.

So much snow, if it is completely melted, it is definitely a flood, and seeing that it is about to flood, they can only call for help, and in a few days, maybe they will be flooded.

These are all reasons why there is no way to refuse, if it is because of others, the decision-maker still wants to discuss whether he can accept fewer disaster victims, or not accept them at all.