70

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 70

Word Count: 7373 Bookmark

A+A-

Hurry up, they will not be because the screw slip can't hit the car and can't come back, but because the tire is flat, lying in the middle of the road is lucky, and the car is ruined.

"The car we applied for has been found, and it will be sent in two days, when the time comes, it can be directly tested with the car, and this time we should be able to measure a more satisfactory value."

A group of people are all happy, but Tang Qing is not optimistic, "If you are racing, do you have to have a special racing driver?"

"Of course, non-professional people can't control the car well, especially when the car is speeding up, so fast speed, a person who is not careful is prone to a car accident."

"If that's the case, I don't think there's a need for us to pursue such a fast speed, because this car was developed to be aimed at the masses, and if most people can't drive, or even ride, it doesn't make sense."

On this road, Bai Rui drove, she sat on the side, and also felt the highest speed, to be honest, it felt very bad, her ears were buzzing, because of the different reasons for internal and external pressure, and even some pain.

Bai Rui was also concentrated, and only dared to run on the straight road for a while, and did not dare to turn at all.

"But if that's the case, what about the significance of our engine research?" One researcher loudly retorted that he was the best man on the research team who knew about racing, was said to have played racing before, and was more persistent than others in the pursuit of faster.

"Director, you know, in the past, how difficult it was for the car to improve, it was difficult to improve one meter or less per hour, because the engine has basically reached the limit, it is difficult to make a breakthrough, but the controllable nuclear fusion engine is different, whether it is acceleration or maximum speed, it is much better than ordinary engines, and it is naturally prepared for racing cars."

"Breakthroughs are sometimes not for application, but for the pursuit of faster and stronger."

For his statement, Tang Qing objected, let you drive is not to let you drive the plane, such a fast speed, applied to the car, let the driver control himself not to drive the top speed.

This in itself is testing human nature, and human nature can not withstand the test, such a fast speed, the owner himself does not cherish his own life, the key is that he will also affect other people.

Wait, fly a plane? Why didn't she think earlier, study the plane, isn't this thing more practical, especially now in the country, the traffic is very underdeveloped, the close distance is fine, you can still reach by car, and there is no way to do it at a long distance.

"This engine must be reduced in speed, the threshold must be set small, and it must be set so that it cannot be modified privately, don't worry," Seeing that the researcher was about to refute, Tang Qing said directly: "We continue to study another engine, the aircraft engine, this time there is no need for control."

Tang Qing's eyes gradually brightened as he watched as he left.

Soon, the special race car was pulled by a big car, which looked brand new and I don't know where I got it.